Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' (34318 Views)

Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Cumtroller: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2018
He should stop disturbing this fine Igbo lady when there are numerous Afonja’s bitches to choose from. Guess he’s wary of their stinking cvnts. Afonja women are extremely dirty walahi, I wonder how people get married to such dirty pigs.
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by henrydadon(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Imagine her arguing in public and she goes

" DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?

"Who are you?

" I AM DAVIDO'S IN LAW "

grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by pacificman: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2018
igbos have a strong culture..shes not your inlaw yet dum dum
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Hardey466(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Hi FAM
My name is Mustapha Oluwakayode Emmanuel, a student of University of Ibadan. I'm applying to be @ubagroup campus ambassador

Please Like| Comment| Share| Tag

#ubagroup
#ubacampusambassador
#ubacampusambassador2018

Thanks��

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2tCM_F7wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8zoryvckuz8
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Fkforyou(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Beauty runs in their family kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/happy-birthday-in-law-davido-celebrates-chiomas-sister.html

Beauty or photo editing... undecided

Is like madness is doing you.. undecided
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by respectk(f): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Dididrumz:
Oga just go and marry the girl already..... Stop playing around, you have the money, you guys claim you love each other. What else are you waiting for?
i tire ooooooo
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Burgerlomo: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by udomma1005(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
You aren't married but you comfortably have inlaws? #smh Morals getting extint!
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by jibrilELsudan: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Davido just wants to fvck Chioma's sister.

Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by daveyjay(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
Common sense, you don't have embarassed

will you get off my mention??! angry

dick sharer cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
daveyjay:

will you get off my mention??! angry

dick sharer cool
Ode grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Dshocker(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
godwinstringed1:
BREAKING NEWS:

6 SECRETS SUCCESSFUL Billionaires USE AND WILL NEVER TELL YOU

Well, your job is now to purchase these secret keys to open success doors – secret keys which are irresistible to take any of your business to higher heights. Take advantage of this opportunity, and apply them. Then see how you scape through making more money in anything you do.

See the rest 4 here: https://www.ideaflavour.com/6-money-secrets-successful-entrepreneurs-use-make-more-money/

Number 3 of the detailed secrets will shock you....

I guess you are a billionaire by now
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by GetCofOProperty: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
udomma1005:
You aren't married but you comfortably have inlaws? #smh
Morals getting extint!
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by daveyjay(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
Ode grin

If you're as beautiful as I want think, I don't mind being your ode in bed tongue shocked
Re: Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
daveyjay:

If you're as beautiful as I want think, I don't mind being your ode in bed tongue shocked
See this one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.