Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fellow Webdesigners I Want To Learn ;) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Webdesigners I Want To Learn ;) (573 Views)

Need A Website? Www.i2stech.com Webdesigners / This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. / Webdesigners For Freelance Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Webdesigners I Want To Learn ;) by Dizzy001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
O.k i love the website building stuff its like my dream to build and run a website my self but i dont know where to start  from and finish at i first started with w3schools got vexed up with how long it took because i needed to learn it urgently and stopped at  the end of css when i learnt how to use html editors like pagebreeze,coffee cup,e.t.c i stopped there permanently got a book called Creating Web Sites: The Missing Manual some months after from amazon and glanced through some by then important pages like s.e.o and making money from your site.
   so i want to start learning fully now and probably finish by september, but i dont know where to start and end,should i finish/graduate from w3schools then finish with the book,then learn joomla, then wordpress, then what and what and what ( lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
    or is there a school/university of such in nigeria

i have done tried at website creation with html so far an example is a webhost i'm planning to start (2 pages) it can be found here http://www.4shared.com/file/NrERkDSn/ngnserverspublishcombined.html

(1) (Reply)

Websites For Sale / Did You Need A Website Marketer? / Banner Exchange and Ads placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.