Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB (506 Views)

Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / Many Sins Of The Yorubas And Their Controlled Media / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Are you surprised by the recent attack on Buhari my mainstream media? Let me tell you people something, nothing comes out of the global mainstream media without approval of Jews and Israel. Likewise, no country gets a loan without approval of Jews. I repeat, do not underestimate Nnamdi Kanu, this man you call small boy even though he is 50 yrs old. He is backed by powerful Jews; the likes of Rothschild, Warburg, Bezos and Sterns, who have resolved to create a powerful Jewish state in Biafraland.

God Bless the United States of Biafra.
God Bless the Jewish State of Israel
God Bless the United States of America

Re: Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2018
They haven't seen anything yet. Afonjas are rushing to enter like the two below me...you people will die on top of Biafra matter. Useless sets of things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB by Holumhidey(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
says who? smh....
Re: Don't Underestimate Nnamdi Kanu And Recent Jewish-controlled Media Attack On PMB by Peacemaker5128: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
He ran away when he saw zoo army coming

(1) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Candidate In Ondo South, Tofowomo Unveils His Agenda / With Diamond Bank Acquisition, Access To Emerge Nigeria’s Largest Bank By Asset / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.