Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

"Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H (557 Views)

Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her / Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H by Ronky001(f): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Adeniyi Johnson has made some accusations including that his ex, Toyin Abraham, is delaying their divorce, thereby making it impossible for him to move on with his life.

He accused the actress of employing delay tactics in their divorce proceedings. He said she refused to turn up in court the last time they were to sign the divorce papers and as a result, the case was adjourned.

He added that she then went on to discontinue the case from Shagamu and transferred it to a court in Ibadan where they will have to restart the case. All these, he said, is her way to delay the divorce..http://gisthubnaija.com/

He went on to plead with her to sign the divorce papers so he can be free..http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: "Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H by efizy08(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: "Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H by mrjaydee(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2018
She still wants his D

Re: "Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Why should she let you go? When you were digging her oilrig back then e sweet u well well abi? Now you've tapped all the natural resources in that oilrig, you want her to give you license to prospect on a fresh oilrig. E no work jare grin

(1) (Reply)

What Isn’t Right With This Viral “honest” Photograph? / MTV Base Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / “Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018, a Peep Into 2019.” - Maxwell Ehidiamen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.