Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate (15748 Views)

Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US / Lai Mohammed Denies Announcing ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by kirajustice: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a Press Statemenr from the Ministry of Information and Culture;

My attention has been drawn to a press conference addressed by the Ilorin Emirate Magaji/Alangua Forum in Ilorin on Tuesday, 4 Dec. 2018, during which I was alleged to have said that the 'Berlin Wall' of the Ilorin Emirate had been broken by the outcome of the 17 Nov. 2018 by-election in the Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara State.

Those who made the allegation referred to a news item published in The Nation newspaper of Monday, 19 Nov. 2018, entitled ''Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohammed''.

While it is indeed true that I mentioned the Berlin Wall in my speech at the victory rally in my country home in Oro on Sunday, 18 Nov. 2018, it was undoubtedly in reference to the stranglehold of the Saraki political dynasty on Kwara politics. Not once did I mention the Ilorin Emirate during that speech, and I challenge anyone who has any evidence to the contrary to release such. It is instructive that the news item that was referenced by those who made the allegation never mentioned Ilorin Emirate or made any reference to the traditional institution.

It is safe to conclude, therefore, that those who tried to inject the Ilorin Emirate into the whole issue acted out of shameful desperation. This is not a surprise, considering that they are yet to recover from the devastating defeat that they suffered in the by-election.

For the record, I hold the Ilorin Emirate, and indeed all our nation's traditional institutions, in very high esteem, and will never do anything to bring them to disrepute. No candidate for any political office in Kwara State will downplay the importance of the Ilorin Emirate, which is a father to all. Those who are grappling at straws, having realized that their hegemonic hold on Kwara State is coming to an end, are the instigators of this lie from hell that the Berlin Wall of the Emirates has been broken.

The traditional chiefs who echoed the fake news concocted by the fading political warlords of Kwara should be wary of doing anyone's hatchet jobs. They should not allow themselves to be used to denigrate the reverred Ilorin Emirate, which should be absolutely non-partisan. The traditional chiefs must realize that it is only by standing up for truth and justice that they can most effectively play their role of maintaining the 'ever solid wall of peace, unity, progress and stability' in the Emirate.

The defeat suffered by the tormentors of Kwara on 17 Nov. 2018 is a sign of what they should expect in the forthcoming general elections in the state. No amount of lies or other acts of desperation will save them from imminent defeat. Power flows from the people, and it is clear that the people of Kwara have totally rejected those who have appropriated the state's commonwealth to themselves to the detriment of the long suffering people of Kwara State.

https://politicsngr.com/berlin-wall-lai-mohammed-denies-attacking-illorin-emirate/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by AntiMahdi: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2018
While it is indeed true that I mentioned the Berlin Wall in my speech at the victory rally in my country home in Oro on Sunday, 18 Nov. 2018, it was undoubtedly in reference to the stranglehold of the Saraki political dynasty on Kwara politics. Not once did I mention the Ilorin Emirate during that speech

Lai Mohammed is good afonja nigga

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Racoon(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Take Lai-Lying-Liar serious @ an addition to your stupidity.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Charmingrascal(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Saraki's paid agents ar circulatin false reports wen d lies of "Tinubu cmin 2 rule Kwara" failed dey cme up wit dis one. Saraki's dwnfall is eminent & nothng cn change it. we might nt support Buhari bt we'll vote APC candid8 in Kwara. Bukola Olee mst go!

17 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Kundagarten: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Lai Mohammed Lying his way into the record books.
Nigeria's most prolific Lier.

15 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Sirpaul(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
"One reason I don't believe this Jubrin story is, ...

it will be difficult to get someone with same level of incompetence"

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by esiri4jesu(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Get one of these for the Xmas

There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by davillian(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by easynetsms(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
My problem now is that you don't even know wen he is saying d truth

Buy cheap internet data. Check my profile for more details

8 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Lie lie man
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
[b][/b]ash colour venza 2012 model is available at a give away price of 4.5m, ota Ogun state is d location u can check my signature for my contact
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by zlantanfan: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
I have observed saraki has been in serious panicked mood trying to change the narrative with cunningness as usual through sponsored propaganda.

1. First he tried to associate oshomole as taking order from his sister just to make kwarans believe saraki would still be in charge (same sister could not get the senatorial ticket from a party she "gives orders".

2. Next he has tried his best to deceive kwarans that he controls the APC gov candidate by allowing his bill board to fly in his family house.

3. The dying fish now wants to use the emirate as a tool to his advantage, same emirate that doesn't regard him as northern.

Saraki is indeed a drowning man

7 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
They missed the real bone of contention....

''when will a Yoruba King be installed in Ilorin city..?
Or
when will Sarkin Ilorin vacate the Palace for Oni or Oba Ilorin..?

A Fulani from Mali/Niger Republic cannot continue to colonise a major Yoruba city Forever after a Bloody palace coup of 1824.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by MarcC: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
The guy lies as if its his birthright .. The devil is a learner where he is.. Who taught him how to lie more than the Devil sef?

2 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:
Take Lai-Lying-Liar serious @ the addition to your stupidity.
grin grin grin meme of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by gbadexy(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Afraid to be misconstrued that the fulani hegemony in ilorin is broken down.
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Naijawebmaster: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
Lai Mohammed deserves a title. cheesy

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Chukazu: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a Press Statemenr from the Ministry of Information and Culture;

My attention has been drawn to a press conference addressed by the Ilorin Emirate Magaji/Alangua Forum in Ilorin on Tuesday, 4 Dec. 2018, during which I was alleged to have said that the 'Berlin Wall' of the Ilorin Emirate had been broken by the outcome of the 17 Nov. 2018 by-election in the Ekiti/Irepodun/Isin/Oke-Ero Federal Constituency of Kwara State.

Those who made the allegation referred to a news item published in The Nation newspaper of Monday, 19 Nov. 2018, entitled ''Kwara Berlin Wall Broken, Says Lai Mohammed''.

While it is indeed true that I mentioned the Berlin Wall in my speech at the victory rally in my country home in Oro on Sunday, 18 Nov. 2018, it was undoubtedly in reference to the stranglehold of the Saraki political dynasty on Kwara politics . Not once did I mention the Ilorin Emirate during that speech, and I challenge anyone who has any evidence to the contrary to release such. It is instructive that the news item that was referenced by those who made the allegation never mentioned Ilorin Emirate or made any reference to the traditional institution.

It is safe to conclude, therefore, that those who tried to inject the Ilorin Emirate into the whole issue acted out of shameful desperation. This is not a surprise, considering that they are yet to recover from the devastating defeat that they suffered in the by-election.

For the record, I hold the Ilorin Emirate, and indeed all our nation's traditional institutions, in very high esteem, and will never do anything to bring them to disrepute. No candidate for any political office in Kwara State will downplay the importance of the Ilorin Emirate, which is a father to all. Those who are grappling at straws, having realized that their hegemonic hold on Kwara State is coming to an end, are the instigators of this lie from hell that the Berlin Wall of the Emirates has been broken.

The traditional chiefs who echoed the fake news concocted by the fading political warlords of Kwara should be wary of doing anyone's hatchet jobs. They should not allow themselves to be used to denigrate the reverred Ilorin Emirate, which should be absolutely non-partisan. The traditional chiefs must realize that it is only by standing up for truth and justice that they can most effectively play their role of maintaining the 'ever solid wall of peace, unity, progress and stability' in the Emirate.

The defeat suffered by the tormentors of Kwara on 17 Nov. 2018 is a sign of what they should expect in the forthcoming general elections in the state. No amount of lies or other acts of desperation will save them from imminent defeat. Power flows from the people, and it is clear that the people of Kwara have totally rejected those who have appropriated the state's commonwealth to themselves to the detriment of the long suffering people of Kwara State.

https://politicsngr.com/berlin-wall-lai-mohammed-denies-attacking-illorin-emirate/

Hypocrite. You want to destroy "the stronghold of SARAKI POLITICAL DYNASTY" in and Kwara and at same time you want TINUBU's stronghold and Power grab to continue in Lagos and south West? sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
The best liar award goes to no other person than Lie Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by SHOPPERS(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Na every lie dey come from the pit of Hell according to Lai Mohammed.

Oo, seems there are only two direct sources for lies, if it is not from Lai Mohammed and APC then it's from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by raffite: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
The lies master

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Fuckdamod: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Who ever believes this king of liars angry

1 Like

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by Odingo1: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Fulani flogging Afonjas in their homeland

5 Likes

Re: Berlin Wall Comment: Lai Mohammed Denies Attacking Illorin Emirate by tasteofcash: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2018
esiri4jesu:
Get one of these for the Xmas

There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
d hustle is real, Nigerians eeh. scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells / Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts / Lai Mohammed On 'Winning' Against Boko Haram And The Twitter Ban - BBC Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.