Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison (591 Views)

2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by afrofaces: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Mr Adeyanju, a former political operative of the Peoples Democratic Party, had led several protests against public institutions and persons since resigning as social media director of the opposition party in early 2017.

The Wuse Zone 2 Chief Magistrate’s Court in Abuja on Tuesday remanded Deji Adeyanju in prison, moments after the Ex-PDP Youth Leader was arraigned on a petition filed by Chief of Army Staff Tukur Buratai.

Magistrate Idayat Akanni said Mr Adeyanju should be returned to Keffi Prison, about 40 minutes drive from Abuja, until November 6 when his application for bail would be heard.

The police arraigned Mr Adeyanju on Mr Buratai’s grievances, which included cyberstalking, defamation and incitement. Details of how the top military chief was affected by the allegations were not immediately learnt when the matter was first heard at about 4:38 p.m. on Tuesday.

First arrested on November 28 for leading a protest against partisan conduct of security chiefs, Mr Adeyanju will be spending his seventh night in custody after being whisked away to the federal prisons in Keffi on Ms Akanni’s order late Tuesday afternoon.

The police urgently arraigned Mr Adeyanju after arresting him on November 8 on allegations raging from public disturbance to criminal defamation. Police spokesperson Jimoh Moshood said Mr Adeyanju’s activities on social media, which portrayed the institution and its leaders in bad light, have been documented and would be used as exhibit in his trial.

Mr Adeyanju was granted bail after the arraignment last Wednesday, but he was unable to meet the conditions until December 3.

After being freed from Keffi Prison upon posting his bail against the police charges on Monday night, the Ex PDP youth Leader in Ondo state was immediately rearrested on the spot by a separate police team which his associates said had laid siege to the prison in anticipation of his release.

Source: https://newsacross.com/ex-pdp-youth-leader-deji-adeyanju-arraigned-again-remanded-in-prison/

Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by Buterflyle0: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2018
Tonyebarcanista there is a job opening for you o grin

Deji Adeyanju has been removed ooo.

Go and apply as his replacement cheesy
Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by yarimo(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2018
The joy of evil men shall be cut short!

#IStandWithDejiAdeyanju

#FreeDejiAdeyanjiNow

Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:
Tonyebarcanista there is a job opening for you o grin

Deji Adeyanju has been removed ooo.

Go and apply as his replacement cheesy
[/s]Deji is my boss, I stand with him 100%

We all stand with him!
Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by Buterflyle0: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Deji is my boss, I stand with him 100%

We all stand with him!

So you can't deputize for him? grin

You dey fear prison beans?

1 Like

Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by docadams: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So you can't deputize for him? grin

You dey fear prison beans?

Rather he is afraid of PDP assassins.
Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by modath(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]Deji is my boss, I stand with him 100%

We all stand with him!

You know you are dancing azonto for belle , nor lie grin
Re: Ex-pdp Youth Leader, Deji Adeyanju Arraigned Again, Remanded In Prison by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
modath:

You know you are dancing azonto for belle , nor lie grin
Why should I?

(1) (Reply)

2019: What Do These Pictures Tell You, About President Buhari? / 3 Parties Within A Year, Yul Edochie Is Too Young For Political Prostitution / The Intolerant North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.