Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos (32609 Views)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Wizdeen(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

They should all rot in hell
Stupid folks

the devil is waiting for you with enthusiasm undecided

1 Like

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by TommyAnthem(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wish you were a stillbirth, that would have been preferable.
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by cybriz82(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

and forever n ever,,,,,Amen in jesus name...
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Wizdeen(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
AgbitiOnne:
N50 Condom would have prevented this waste, Spits On Your grave
Which N50? his dad should have just used his soap or vaseline and waste the sperm in the toilet than giving birth to the idiot
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by LUGBE: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
delzbaba:
dumbo he meant weed, not tribe.

Mumu, is that the spelling of weed, i spit on you
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by oluwazoba25: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Denikayan: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
Generator!

Please save your life buy just buying a cable length of 30meters

Keep Gen at a distance from home.

Same with gas cooker

Never put inside the kitchen. You only buying a hose to save your life and others

1 Like

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Denikayan: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks

You have malaria
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by OLASUNKONMI(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
RIP.

ONE OF THE PEOPLE SHE ARRESSTED IN THE PAST MUST BE BEHIND THIS CRIME.

POLICE SHOULD TRY AND ARREST THE PERPETRATORS.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by SmartMindsFx: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
N50 Condom would have prevented this waste, Spits On Your grave

His useless parents were so broke to afford condom.
I shit on his grave in advance.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
tolexy007:

angry u have no sense , come here make slap sense into your shallow brain

Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by amazing2468: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
you are so stupid and foolish may you die a worse death
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by OLASUNKONMI(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
RIP.

Police should dig down the grouo behind this crime.
Someone they arressted in the past must have hand in this.
A CASE OF REVENGE.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by kufre2010: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
UR HATRED FOR POLICE WILL TAKE U TO EARLY GRAVE, CRIMINAL.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by menshowng(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks

Now i can see dat wisdom n sense is not for everybody.u just gave a typical example....
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
I suspect fowl play
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by gift2xl: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
HATER PLS HAVE RESPECT FOR D DEAD.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Gabrielsunday(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
I don't know who you are but i can guarantee you this,you're going to get that sadness that is coming to you.How twisted and demented are you to start coursing dead people who didn't do anything wrong to you,if you can't pity the woman what about those children.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eiya sorry

But deep down I feel nothing.
Policeman/woman are the most wicked sets of humans. PH is my home, here police no get conscience. They dont hear abeg even wen they know you are innocent police will extort you and still brutalize you and that female Sergeant will be watching without saying or doing anything. So police also have children?

Bleep the popo
They are not my friend
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by HZNjnr(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
I guess you don't know how to read. If u do, u won't reply in such a cruel manner. May God have mercy on your soul...

RIP to the dead

Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Rachaelgold(f): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid folks
Seun, please find something to do about this mannerless people.. I don't know if you're doing this to seek attention or you're just plain dumb. If you don't have anything to say.. Move your silly self abeg
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by notoriousbabe: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
I suspect fowl play. May their soul rest in peace.

Two bans don waka, we still dey carry go,nobody waka, nobody go solo, baba God o, na your work o

Funkeshuga I still dey tongue tongue
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by delzbaba(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
LUGBE:

Mumu, is that the spelling of weed, i spit on you
idiot na for that Lugbe slum frustration go kill you,printer oshi
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Dantee005(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
softwerk:

Stop smoking Igbo! You will never listen angry
If police hand don touch you well,you go understand y dis guy dey para.....
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
So sad.
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by DabuIIIT: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ask harvesters ajokas and sophisticated mooronic Coneheads
grin
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by MillionCash: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
So sad
Death
Death
Death everywhere
Buhari why cry
Re: Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos by Brightest04(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked
They should all rot in hell Stupid folks
Probably you know something about their death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.