Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Perfect Artist For Club Opening. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Perfect Artist For Club Opening. (337 Views)

Seven Writers And Artist For 2022 Ihraf Teen Arts And Writing Mentorship Program / Seven Writers And Artist For 2022 Ihraf Teen Arts And Writing Mentorship Program / Professional Makeup Artist For Hire!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Artist For Club Opening. by Odedenshi1(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders.
I would like to sample opinion, on the Artist you think would be perfect to line up for the opening of my club. The options I have at the moment is Yungsix or Rayce, who do you think clubers would look forward to seeing on the night? Kindly share your views, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

While You Must Not Miss This Year Music Revolution Nigeria Industry Night / Apply Now: Swedish Institute Innovation Leaders Programme 2019 Is Out / Treat Your Guest To Our Exotic, Yummy Fruit Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.