Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (14641 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by eddie30(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
konfessor, you are my man. electrical engineering is the best course on this planet earth. yea!! there are only two courses on this earth: electtrical engineering and the rest.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by larayat(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2010
pragmatics, english major.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by sophy09: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2010
I never liked school that much and all the subjects were taught by boring instructors. The course I wanted to study was hotel administration but my dad was against it. So I studied marketing which I tried to enjoy but after school and into labor, I realize that it was aggressive marketing that was practiced. The only course I enjoyed was when I enrolled for IATA certification course. I enjoyed all the subjects taught.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by abbeygee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
I graduated from Accounting dept in OOU, d subject i love most was PHL 103 ( Phylosophy) . Though it was a compulsory GNS course, bt honestly its a course dat makes somone thinks logically. My interest rose to the extent dat i began to teach even students in faculty of art from which we borrowed it from. I was justified cos i scored the highest in d school xam. Bt in my own field of Accounting, my best course still remain Company Law and Busines Law esp during my diploma days at FEDEPE, we used to call lecturer in charge; THE LAW, OSHA , e.t.c(VERY SACHASTIC MAN, )bt d course is quite revealing and interestin, lol
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Kudanis(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
Engineering Mathematics (Calculus) is favourite course,
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by hackney(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
Maths was really interesting growing up.
Also related subjects like physics.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by reindeer: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Well,i studied medicine and currently practicing in the UK but if i'd had my way, id have loved to study drama and stick to stage acting.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Akwaowoa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
Great biochemistry students! 300 level, university of Uyo. I Love the metabolism of the biomolecules. I feel tight!!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Akwaowoa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
Great biochemistry students! 300 level, university of Uyo. I Love the metabolism of the biomolecules. I feel tight!!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by oweniwe(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2010
Best course ke? Naija education system no de permit make one enjoy course again. You do about seven courses in a semester. The next semester, a whole new set of courses are introduced again so if you want to pass, you just have to forget everything you did in the previous semester otherwise, headache go kill ya. I'm in 300L now and I've done over 35 courses. How man go remember all of them? @ topic- Course that involves calculation, i HATE. But the ones that involve only reading, i like coz they're STRESS FREE.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by kryc: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
i read business management, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki. I did my Masters in Business Management. I like QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUE.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
ZOOLOGY!!!!!!!!!
Best course=zoo203 i.e General Cytology&Histology
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Ltrust(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
I love entrepreneurship- Biz world.

Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by p7marinaul: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2010
i want to make the university in europe
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by striker07(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2010
I studied Computer Science, if i have another chance i will still study it, i like the programming aspect of it the most.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Redman44(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
I studied History (BA) at the University of Ibadan and graduated in 2005. I enrolled for and passed a lot of courses in my Department and other Departments in the Faculty of Arts. However, the best course I took was an elective course from the Department of Modern European Languages. It was a course about Contemporary Germany- German History, Culture, Geography and Institutions. I was in my 300 Levels when I took this 100 Level course. I was exposed to the way things were done in Germany and the History of the country. I learnt about the German Education System, Engineering, The German Media etc. I am happy I took the course because I moved to Europe exactly two years after my graduation. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
I like Medicine cause it's about the public health.

Love helping people.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Sonye(f): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2010
Java and database systems
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2010
Biology. . .It's simple!
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by vescucci(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2010
I loved/love Mathematics because I hate uncertainty and my mind likes to work with fact.

I'm grown somewhat now and I'm getting in touch with and exploring my philosophical and creative side and thus wish I could learn the arts. I am able to appreciate it though, thank God.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by luvola(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2010
currently a 300l stu of lasu studing accounting/finance , my best subject include - stastistics / biz maths( MAT 103,104,105,106 ,206,208) ,cost /management accounting ( ACC 203,204,303 ,304) ,FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL RESEARCH ( MAT 305,308, reason - just love them
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by luvola(m): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2010
currently a 300l stu of lasu studing accounting/finance , my best subject include - stastistics / biz maths( MAT 103,104,105,106 ,206,208) ,cost /management accounting ( ACC 203,204,303 ,304) ,FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONAL RESEARCH ( MAT 305,308, reason - just love them
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by vescucci(m): 1:27am On Aug 01, 2010
I suppose all those course codes are universal, not to mention that everyone read Accounting/Finance. undecided
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2010
Economics is my favorite course anytime anyday.I love it so much because it makes me so versatile with other social science/management science courses.Our daily activities is surrounded by most economic theory.My best course under economics is econometrics.I love econometrics so much.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by manny4life(m): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2010
yorke:

Economics is my favorite course anytime anyday.I love it so much because it makes me so versatile with other social science/management science courses.Our daily activities is surrounded by most economic theory.My best course under economics is econometrics.I love econometrics so much.

I love economics although not my major but took it all the way to Managerial Economics and Finance. I love finance; concepts and applications of financial methods.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by dextac: 4:43am On Aug 01, 2010
i loved elect-elect, but ended up studying geology,
then, i wanted to work as a geologist @ an oil company but ended up as a banker,

in nigeria uncertainity reigns supreme,

what u like studying or doing does not always matter, its how to survive that matters most.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by seedord247(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2010
dextac:

then, i wanted to work as a geologist @ an oil company but ended up as a banker,

what u like studying or doing does not always matter, its how to survive that matters most.

That Nigeria for you, from elect elect to Banker omo no be small thing ooooooooooooooooo.

But for me what else other than I.T world (Computer Science)
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by Arnold1(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2010
In high school: Economics because I could relate to what we were being taught and we had a great teacher.

At the univ: Psychology. Need I say more ? When you take the introductory psychology course, you see the essence
                                       of  being educated. You begin to have a cue behind people's behavior and become very 
                                       informed and enlightened. I think everyone pursuing a baccalaureate degree (or its
equivalent) should take the introductory psychology course as part of their curriculum.
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by luvola(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2010
@ ves - we do accounting and finance in lasu and dat y we do alot of finance courses e.g BFN 101,102,201,206,208,308.schools lik unilag,unilorin offer purely accounting , some schools add finance to theirs,did those codes
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by luvola(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2010
@ ves - we do accounting and finance in lasu and dat y we do alot of finance courses e.g BFN 101,102,201,206,208,308.schools lik unilag,unilorin offer purely accounting , some schools add finance to theirs,did those codes .dat y we still offer 11courses while in 300l
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by saintneo(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2010
nothing fascinates me as engineering in general. all engineering courses are the same they are all based on same principle: "make things better for mankind"

medicine, law, theology . . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? by saintneo(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2010
dextac:

u can be what you want be. . . . . .i was there, now i'm in my supreme field cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polythecnics Ilaro (2013 Aspirants) / Is Unilag Any Better Than Covenant University? / Nigerian Law School 2013/2014 Part II, Eligible Applicants Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.