Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta (41053 Views)

Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / Mercy Aigbe Looks Gangsta In New Photo / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Seandisputed(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Muhylonaire:

You f***ing dumb pass dumebi grin grin, you are looking for cheap recognition right, I have it... Come get some idiot
As much as i don't want to agree with him, but I'll have to
The hip hop culture in Nigeria is wack, save for a few like Vector, Jesse Jagz, Mode 9, M.I and a few others

We ain't even halfway close to South Africa
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Seandisputed(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:

thats what am saying hes overrated...nas is better than jayz
True but Jay has got the streets of U.S
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Trustee1: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
maxtop:

Haters everywhere ? Olamide is buoyant enough to feed you sha
Only asked a question. Jay's not on any social media platform,not even Twitter so how do you expect to know olamide,or have they met?
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by GetCofOProperty: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Trustee1:

Only asked a question. Jay's not on any social media platform,not even Twitter so how do you expect to know olamide,or have they met?
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
lexy2014:

He hasn't been able to differentiate d things he reads on social media from what happens in d real world. Once he leaves d "nest", then he will no that life isn't as straightforward as presented on social media neither is it black&white. Let's just give him d benefit of d doubt. Cheers
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by JustSomeDude(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olamide dey feel say him dey wealthy or na wetin. He think say wealth na to acquire liabilities. How much e worth for stocks, bonds, real estate and some other financial securities? Me know say me broke but wen dem dey talk about wealth, make Olamide quiet, abeg
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Nature8(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Trustee1:
Does jay know him?

Wicked grin
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by crisycent: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ladylollypop:
Jayz didn't even appreciate him

How can you appreciate what you don’t know? Fear no let olamide tag am cheesy
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by lucianohase(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's true though, but the likes of Joachim Guzman( aka El Chapo) think otherwise.
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by cescky(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
lexy2014:

Pls break it down. Some specifics will b helpful

Hmmmm

Where would I start...too many things are wrong, at Nigeria for example, a sane or white man in tinubu shoe will hide and enjoy his loot, but out there amasing more he has no iota of shame and human dignity..my God..

The worst part is the youths that will be fighting and killing themselves over him and his kind ... really tired so I couldn't come up more and solid examples..but really when I think of the black man I get sad..for even the black American is not free from this folly..but it's well there's hope
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by stanley000: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2018
pacificman:
jay z is overrated
I will agree with u only if u think TI is underrated 2
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by pope191: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2018
JustSomeDude:
Olamide dey feel say him dey wealthy or na wetin. He think say wealth na to acquire liabilities. How much e worth for stocks, bonds, real estate and some other financial securities? Me know say me broke but wen dem dey talk about wealth, make Olamide quiet, abeg

Don't know much about him, but I've sighted 3 of his filling stations 'Richbams" and I'm sure in his in for more, for a dude like that who raised from the grass to that height, please give em some credit.
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Ladylollypop:
Jayz didn't even appreciate him
Jigga is not on social media.
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Amaechi5(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2018
Okay seen.

Learn how to factory reset IPhone without a Passcode through here https://zpykiostech.com/factory-reset-iphone-without-passcode/
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by simplesearch: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Romans 1:22,25.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Casemiro(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
> it is well

Illuminati!
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Bighead95(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2018
pacificman:

thats what am saying hes overrated...nas is better than jayz
if nas is better doesn't mean jayz is wack listen to is 2009 album downward after 2010 he actually changed to freestyle because rap doesn't bring cash again and they have never rated jayz ahead of nas in the rap game
Re: Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta by Bighead95(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bighead95:
. OMG so you calling jayz the most respected rapper in the game since 1996 overrated baba I repeat you no know rap I drop my pen ......gbam
... Bros I swear na you no sabi rap ... Infact the guy no put am well JIGGA is the best,respected rapper in the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie / Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.