Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. (1393 Views)

Distance Learning: The Importance Of Internet To Working Class Students / Prince Osisioma Foundation Donates Computers And Free Internet To School In Ukpo / Learn how to Speak (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba) Fluently anywhere in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
I'd really like any body who know, or could help translate the word "internet" to any of the major Nigerian languages. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Bigboy289(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ero ayeludara, (Yoruba), I rep www.elearnpro.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by onlinetomola(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Bigboy289:
Ero ayeludara, (Yoruba), I rep www.elearnpro.com.ng

ayelujara

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by mdokaba1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Internet in Hausa is; Yanar gizo

1 Like

Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
mdokaba1:
Internet in Hausa is; Yanar gizo
Unfortunately, I can't even understand whether you got the right word for it. Lol. May be other contributions would make us compare and may be come back with a kudos.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by mdokaba1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ambjosh:
Unfortunately, I can't even understand whether you got the right word for it. Lol. May be other contributions would make us compare and may be come back with a kudos.

You can take that to any bank in northern Nigeria. Anways like you rightly opined, more confirmations equals believability

1 Like

Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Randy100: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Igbo- Igwe njeozi, enyo uwa
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:
wow
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:

Totally wrong and out-rightly incorrect
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Randy100: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I need your "Totally right" and "out-rightly correct" translation.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Randy100: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

wow
why wow
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:
I need your "Totally right" and "out-rightly correct" translation.

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Randy100: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Dimwit. I thought we are learning here.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:
why wow
I'm impressed though I believe first one is phone not internet
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Randy100: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

I'm impressed though I believe first one is phone not internet
I know phone is "EKWENTI" and thanks.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I also thought as much.
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Ttipsy(f): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

why don't u say it then...
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Bigboy289(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2018
onlinetomola:

ayelujara
OK, thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by onlinetomola(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bigboy289:
OK, thanks for the correction

u welcum bro
Re: Help Me Translate The Word "Internet" To Either Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba. by Bigboy289(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
onlinetomola:

u welcum bro
OK, dont forget to check my signature!

(1) (Reply)

How To See Who Is Viewing Your Facebook Profile / SCHOOL NA SCAM By Livingstone Imonitie / 300 Level Med Lab Student Commits Suicide Over Break Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.