Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers (20459 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt / Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by Ketaokeipheoma: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
answer diz intelligently like u quoted me above...What's the generic composition of APC? I mean who and what is APC? If u are really a student of history and u are a sincere nigerian devoid of the popular zombiesm syndrome..You will never push me or anyone else to the extent we will ask u the aforementioned questions...All these APC are a conglomerate of past PDP people..For example...Ameachi..Let's start from there..
and u want the bmc abi bmo to answer such question? They will rather invent in absive words inorder to indulge the truth.
Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by PHILipu1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

What has APC achieved so far? Well, they managed to pass the highest budget with nothing to show for it
Can you also show me the exchange rate of naira to a dollar within this years?

Hatred will not allow you to see the rail projects,npower,roads,bridges,power projects,school feeding, trade money etc.

We know that hate has blind you guys

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by Lipscomb(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lol the way Nigerians will shock atiku foreign hospital will reject him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by san316(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
6digitscomrade:
answer diz intelligently like u quoted me above...What's the generic composition of APC? I mean who and what is APC? If u are really a student of history and u are a sincere nigerian devoid of the popular zombiesm syndrome..You will never push me or anyone else to the extent we will ask u the aforementioned questions...All these APC are a conglomerate of past PDP people..For example...Ameachi..Let's start from there..

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. If APC is a conglomerate of past PDP members, why are we still trying to return Nigeria back to the main PDP when by your inference, we all agree that they misgoverned the country?

Then next to the composition of APC as a party. Nigeria practices a presidential system of government which recognizes the president as the head of the executive and he takes responsibility for the successes or failures of his government. That is why whatever happens under his government, even if he has no knowledge of it, it is Buhari. This brings to fore, the significance of the main drivers of a government.

APC is led by Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole at the federal level as the main drivers and none of these three have ever been in PDP. what I mean to say is that the party thrives on their capacity as movers and directors of the party vision and principles.

And for the rest of the the party members, It is impossible for you not to have vestiges of PDP in any party in Nigeria currently because for the first 16 years of our democratic experiment, PDP was the dominant political party with hardly any serious opposition until the mega merger that brought about APC. This is why they prided themselves as the largest political party in Africa. Also looking at the main political figures we have today, they have been in politics for over 20years. Considering the nature of our party system that anyone can cross carpet ten times in a week, it is not unexpected that we will have ex PDP members in APC and vice versa.

So let's first of all focus on the drivers of the parties, then consider what resources each party had over the period of their reign and how much they achieved with it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by 6digitscomrade: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
san316:

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. If APC is a conglomerate of past PDP members, why are we still trying to return Nigeria back to the main PDP when by your inference, we all agree that they misgoverned the country?

Then next to the composition of APC as a party. Nigeria practices a presidential system of government which recognizes the president as the head of the executive and he takes responsibility for the successes or failures of his government. That is why whatever happens under his government, even if he has no knowledge of it, it is Buhari. This brings to fore, the significance of the main drivers of a government.

APC is led by Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole at the federal level as the main drivers and none of these three have ever been in PDP. what I mean to say is that the party thrives on their capacity as movers and directors of the party vision and principles.

And for the rest of the the party members, It is impossible for you not to have vestiges of PDP in any party in Nigeria currently because for the first 16 years of our democratic experiment, PDP was the dominant political party with hardly any serious opposition until the mega merger that brought about APC. This is why they prided themselves as the largest political party in Africa. Also looking at the main political figures we have today, they have been in politics for over 20years. Considering the nature of our party system that anyone can cross carpet ten times in a week, it is not unexpected that we will have ex PDP members in APC and vice versa.

So let's first of all focus on the drivers of the parties, then consider what resources each party had over the period of their reign and how much they achieved with it.

bro it's difficult to defend apc or PDP...Trust me when i tell u that whatever u wrote up there sounded delirious and ludicrous....U succeeded in scooping out 3names out of a political party? Isn't that itself an aberration on the alleged change mantra? The achievements u are talking about is either peripheral or invisible...As practically and evidently nothing has translated to a semi good life for an average nigerian...

Forget the issues of comparison on resources...Because i will defeat u with common sense on that...Because it's even easier for a reasonable government to work with little resources than in excesss as it were....For example...Check rwanda now...Just look at what Kigali has become...The time of PDP could be called analog times...I'm not supporting any party if u may know... APC claim they had the solutions already..But all they needed was control...Even fashola said only an irresponsible government would fail to provide electricity within 6months... Well posterity has judged..

This government lacks vision,direction and political will...The reason is they are the same set of people since the inception of NIGERIA..

You can't divorce APC and PDP...PDP was corrupt but in comparison with basic things..Like obeying Federal character quota system, court judgements and running an inclusive government PDP floored APC..The rest u can debate it Depending on ur consciousness and conscience..

APC isn't just a conglomerate of past PDP members...It's a contraption of disgruntled PDP members who couldn't access more power within the PDP then...And obviously APC granted it to them the results is the endemic acrimony it suffers today because their allegiance is to their pockets and lack ideologies..

I can go on and on..
Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by princelalaz: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Light must be seperated from Darkness in 2019

The choice is left for every Nigerian to make .

Compare your life in the last 4 years of APC rule and to that of PDP rule , and tell yourself which is good for you and make a decision .

my life has transformed exceedingly from stand still to progressive coz I can see and testify to the change in my life. By the way I can talk for you
Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Can you also show me the exchange rate of naira to a dollar within this years?

Hatred will not allow you to see the rail projects,npower,roads,bridges,power projects,school feeding, trade money etc.

We know that hate has blind you guys
What N power are you talking about, what power? Trader moni or vote buying? School feeding they only do for camera, leave all these people. APC policies are for the extreme rich, the upper class can barely afford most things due to bad policies, the middle class are getting poorer and the poor are extremely poor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by PHILipu1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

What N power are you talking about, what power? Trader moni or vote buying? School feeding they only do for camera, leave all these people. APC policies are for the extreme rich, the upper class can barely afford most things due to bad policies, the middle class are getting poorer and the poor are extremely poor.
Lol.
Keep wailing because you have been programmed to do that.
I know many people benefitting from this programs.
Re: Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep wailing because you have been programmed to do that.
I know many people benefitting from this programs.

When you don’t have a valid argument, you do what you know how to do best, insult your elders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.