Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) (46494 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by d4gmail: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Admin where are the sultry photos? angry
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Fitbillionaire: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dnt Insult my sister abeg...i pray some1 wl do dat do ur sis ...omg wats ur problm
if my sister becomes as useless as her , i pray everyone does it to her
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by GetCofOProperty: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

True talk... That's why I must marry under- 21.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
toyinjimoh:
marrying a woman above 30 is like buying newspaper in the evening
u re not well
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fitbillionaire:

if my sister becomes as useless as her , i pray everyone does it to her
eberechukwu is never useless she is so responsible to her family n her village..av u seen her wearing pants lyk any other lady...enof of all dis insult

Insult her again n i wl lay curse on u
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
toyinjimoh:
4 ur info she can buy so many men...

Nevertheless she is engaged
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by dreezybines: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
toyinjimoh:

That's not a nice thing to say...
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by prince049(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
alex ekubo's pet alsatian comes to mind

I can't delete the scenes of her rough sex with that dog from my mind, ugly bleached afonja+Igbo thot
You said this in the morning...can this be true
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by greatman247(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Jealousy... Show us your picture make we compare. She fine case closed.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by mperoakeem(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
If this meaningless BS makes it to the FP, then it means the world is coming to an end.

[img]https://i./jhq.gif[/img]
Make I start to dey ask for forgiveness as the world � go soon end
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Fitbillionaire: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
eberechukwu is never useless she is so responsible to her family n her village..av u seen her wearing pants lyk any other lady...enof of all dis insult

Insult her again n i wl lay curse on u
idiot, you where bringing my sis into this thinking its gonna get me? i am one of the hardest stone to crack. as a satanist, i curse you and i will make sure it comes to pass. you will die painfully with a very painful vagina infection. if dont have child, you will be barren for the rest of your life. you will loose everything that gives you happiness. anyone that tries to help you will be cursed for life.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by jonuel1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
toyinjimoh:

haba! omo aiye....you mouth no good o! lol

1 Like

Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by jonuel1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
Looking for the sexiness
Op need visit Allen for night to see sexiness

You go nearly marry Olosho at sight.
This one na regular 3k levels.
If you see standing 5k Olosho, your prick go craze.

how you take know all these....you be regular there? lol
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wetin consign me

Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Vdsc:
na who dey fucck this girl?
her manager and label boss
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
idiot, you where bringing my sis into this thinking its gonna get me? i am one of the hardest stone to crack. as a satanist, i curse you and i will make sure it comes to pass. you will die painfully with a very painful vagina infection. if dont have child, you will be barren for the rest of your life. you will loose everything that gives you happiness. anyone that tries to help you will be cursed for life.
hahaha...just because i corrected u 4 insulting my family member, luk at hw far u av taken it... I didnt even curse u, just want u 2 stop d insult...
Meanwhile ,is only God dat grants curse n d blood our lord jesus shed on d cross of calvary has covered me...n i wl marry n give birth lyk d women of hebrew

U ar desperately wicked u nid jesus..
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Obidiugwu: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Amazing,, Dm us for your musical video directing and management,,, IG:gozmoprime
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by AnalQueenluci: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
tell me!wat did she do 2 u 2 warrant dis wicked curse?
Dont u av regard 4 women ?
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Nostradamus: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fitbillionaire:
you are an elite??you should not curse anyone.if you do,people will feel all satanists are evil and the only thing about them is bringing destruction to others.even satan don't get mad when a lot of people(xtians mostly)insult him.if anyone insult you here,you insult them back or you ignore 'em.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Nostradamus: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
hahaha...just because i corrected u 4 insulting my family member, luk at hw far u av taken it... I didnt even curse u, just want u 2 stop d insult...
Meanwhile ,is only God dat grants curse n d blood our lord jesus shed on d cross of calvary has covered me...n i wl marry n give birth lyk d women of hebrew

U ar desperately wicked u nid jesus..
No worry.no evil go happen to you.you're safe.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by Nostradamus: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
williamdeluxe:
Wetin consign me
Lmfao.that pic is cracking me up.
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nostradamus:
No worry.no evil go happen to you.you're safe.
tanks dear... Dnt mind him ,he is receiving his 3months ban
Re: "I'm Hotter" - Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Sexiness (PHOTO) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nostradamus:
you are an elite??you should not curse anyone.if you do,people will feel all satanists are evil and the only thing about them is bringing destruction to others.even satan don't get mad when a lot of people(xtians mostly)insult him.if anyone insult you here,you insult them back or you ignore 'em.
Omg...u 2 u ar a satanist ,i dnt believe pple wl worship satan openly until he mentioned it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper / Maheeda Undergoes N500,000 Treatment To Curb Armpit Sweating (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.