Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

You Can Save Time And Money By Choosing The Right Editors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Save Time And Money By Choosing The Right Editors (196 Views)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Save Time And Money By Choosing The Right Editors by IssacharProject: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
You Can Save Time And Money By Choosing The Right Editors

The title of this article says it all: Not all editors are created equal.

Despite what you may think, editing is not an exact science, it’s an odd mixture of knowledge, skill, and intuition. Your work is very personal and you want to find an editorial partner who values not only your project, but your individual voice and style as well.

With so many independent editors and editorial services to choose from, that can seem like a daunting task. You might be tempted to just go with the first listing that pops up in your search engine, but that could turn out to be a big mistake. Let me walk you through the process of choosing an editor, and I think you’ll feel more empowered to make an informed decision.

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/you-can-save-time-and-money-by-choosing-the-right-editors/

(1) (Reply)

Bizmo World Review – Lifehack Voting App / I Can Be Your Virtual Assistant / Representative In Onitsha Anambra State / Please, I Need Sienna Bus On Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.