Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (44085 Views)

Is The Ordination Of Tinubu's Wife Scripturally Right? / Obi-Mbaka Saga: Adoration Ministries Suspend All Programmes / JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
Obi is stingy and a tribal bigot
Social media political miscreants! You want obi to mention donating a million naira so that you APC vultures will start accusing him of donating state funds abi? Obi wise pass una..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by clemzo101(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
Same dream I had and Goodluck lost...same dream I had Trump won.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there
sharap dere nwoke
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Denikayan: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Social media political miscreants! You want obi to mention donating a million naira so that you APC vultures will start accusing him of donating state funds abi? Obi wise pass una..

He is stingy
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

He is stingy
Anambra is reaping the benefits of his stingyness..can you say the same for your state?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Denikayan: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Anambra is reaping the benefits of his stingyness..can you say the same for your state?

Trust me, You will run knowing my state

Which Benefit in Anambra

Or is there another Anambra in the East
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by ibinaboonline: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
So Peter Obi have done evil because he did not donate to the catholic church? The next thing will be curses that they won't win election. How much have the apc government he supported donated to their church? How many apc leaders attended the bazaar? Hm, my lips are sealed.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by dracosith(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there

As from today, your name is Joseph grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Paul112(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peter in d bible never compelled anyone to give out their proceeds but they all gave what they hv willingly without compulsion and d proceeds were shared among those that dont hv. Father mbaka shouldnt misinterprete d bible verse to butress his inordinate ambition
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by kereman1: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Austinoiz:

Why can't he get involved in politics, isnt he a n electorate just like you?
Is he not a Nigerian?
What stops him from asking relevant questions same way same way you do?
Finally, get this, you can never separate the church from government.

Religion and politics are two thgs dat doesn't go together.
He endorsed buhari out of Soo called revelation or wat Eva, only for him to receive an alert, when buhari was drifting d economy in recession, why did he speak, when ppl were been laid off from work he still didn't speak.
The man is a hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by fredylee: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fr Mbaka asides embarrassing Peter Obi rubbished Ganduje when he told him publicly that his donation was not more than what others had so far donated. Strange .
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funkeshuga:

you should dream about biafra why bother about the zoo the biafra should be your uppermost dream

Buhari remain till 2023 and we aren't returning back to Babylon again. it's your Biafra that will turn to Somalia not my Nigeria
Who cares
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Trust me, You will run knowing my state

Which Benefit in Anambra

Or is there another Anambra in the East
Of course I'll run far from your poverty stricken state..Anambra State is the poster boy for prudence, human and resource management in Nigeria..raking awards locally and internationally in education..one of the two states that needed no bailout funds from the FG..again I ask, what can your state boast of??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by rapid101(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
I hate to talk or criticise men of God
But dis mbaka no b em at all

Dat man na devil em de serve no be God

Useless Man

Rev.father my ass

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
WHAT IS THIS PAGAN PRIEST AND A CRIMINAL WITH BIBLE IN HIS HAND TALKING ABOUT? DIDNT BIBLE SAY WE SHOULD GIVE OUR ALMS IN SECRET ? MBAKA WHERE IS IT IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT U'RE TALKING ABOUT, IS IT WRITTEN THAT U SHOULD CHARGE PEOPLE FOR PRAYERS? FREELY U HAV RECEIVED AND FREELY U SHALL GIVE BUT MODERN JUDAS LIKE U SAID NO AND SELL RECHARGE CARDS OF PRAYERS, STEALING YOUR MEMBERS DRY.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AK481(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Tell MBAKA that he is SPIRITUALLY MAD

there is no toilet there,those who wants to urinate will do that in the bush.

how re they suppose to build they if not by fund raising?

look are the enviroment they are is it palatable?

who ask ob to come empty handed to bazaar?
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by candygist: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
ogawisdom:
Hmmm

Nothing can justify your attack on our VP Peter obi

Peter obi simply doesn't want to make his donation public while you are forcing him to do so against his will too bad of you mbaka

Shut up ! Who told you that Peter obi is the VP . Read your current affairs and get educated
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Halo22: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why comparing the case of Peter Obi's promise to return back with the case of Ananias and Sapphira? Did Obi fail to tell him what he has? At times, people do turn the scripture upside down in order to suit their selfish interest. The truth, Mbaka has lost what he got from the Holy ghost.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by emerged01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
maberry:
It is not him I am worried about, rather it is his members who will see nothing wrong with what he has done
Mbaka has clearly lost it
He is human just like you,he is not perfect. He goes out of his way to pray for those who needs prayers. He is human,he deserves our prayer too when he goes offline not condemnation. Dont quick to judge man of God,man of God needs prayer too. Pray for them instead of condemning them.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by wike54(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=obataokenwa post=73581842] Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.

Joseph the dreamer....issokay
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates
How far na cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Kdon2: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsOPEDmoAc

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week, people were expecting that he will be scared.
However, Father Mbaka seems undisturbed. While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme', he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.

According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year). He said there is nothing to hide. He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim. He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.

He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.

According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.

He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.

He made it clear that anybody who is fighting him is fighting God.

Watch the video on the link above(he talked about the outburst from 59thminute or so of the video).I will share the 2nd part of the video tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/again-mbaka-reacts-to-outburst-with.html

Mad man
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Funkeshuga(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Who cares

You and your useless dream care

Fake joseph

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by nams77: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
femi4:
Wrong Analogy! Donation should be voluntary, even Ananias and Sapphira weren't coerced or cajoled to give
Beautiful! What I wanted to say
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by udy4luv88(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka Should Face Wat God Sent Him 2 Do, ,and Nt Being Involve In Politics.... If Truly U Were Sent By God, As For 2019 Gods Will Be Done
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Filmewell(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Omgosh I just want to shout ruuuuuubisshh.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by iamkingzlee(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Shame on you
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by negbike(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:
Peter obi is a bastard

Why is he a bastard?
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Truthchiz: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Arrant nonsense!!!
I pity you. Man worshipper. In your eyes God seeks permission from mbaka.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by theozobby(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Tell MBAKA that he is SPIRITUALLY MAD
sorry
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Awoo88: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
This man will soon lost his mantle to pride. If he has not lost it already. Ananias were not force to give neither were they pressed in public to make promises. Ananias were punished for lying not for refusing to give. Mbaka should be ashamed. He is attaching too much important to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / 'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.