Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor (442 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by Candyking(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians have taken to various social media platforms to thank Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola for promising to take care of all Victor Olaotan’s medical bills.

A Gofundme account had been opened for the former Tinsel actor, who was involved in a ghastly accident two years ago, which made him unable to use his legs.

Otedola’s promise was announced via Instagram, by popular Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, who had reached out to him.

He wrote:

So, a few days ago, I reached out to @femiotedola asking for help for my friend and brother Victor and just this morning, Femi calls to tell me that he would take care of ALL of Victor’s bills. He told me that he is already on it and that his people are already talking withVictor’s wife.
Is God not awesome?? I can’t even contain my joy and gratitude. Thank you Femi @femiotedola you are a man and a half and thank you to my young friend @gbenroajibade for championing this cause, they really don’t make them like you anymore, you are such an amazing “child” and I am proud to know you.
Thank you to everyone who has supported in one way or the other. It’s been a long time coming”.

Take a look at how Nigerians have reacted

https://candytv.ng/see-how-nigerians-are-reacting-to-otedolas-kindness-to-nollywood-actor/

Cc, Lalasticala, Mynd44, Fybestboi

Re: Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by Candyking(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
wow
Re: Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by BonkoINC: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Femi God bless you .

Where are all those wannabe celeb flauting cash up and down Instagram , new cars new houses.. Dubai trip.. u cannot even help your fellow actor(entertainer) I am not saying pay everything. Contribute at least something instead of turning a blind eye like nothing is happening.. I don't get the whole flauting of riches on IG .is it for the likes and praises they get from online beggers.

It's sad Sha. Wish I had to give. God listened to our prayers. Finally he got an helper. God is great .

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by Candyking(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
BonkoINC:
Femi God bless you .

Where are all those wannabe celeb flauting cash up and down Instagram , new cars new houses.. Dubai trip.. u cannot even help your fellow actor(entertainer) I am not saying pay everything. Contribute at least something instead of turning a blind eye like nothing is happening.. I don't get the whole flauting of riches on IG .is it for the likes and praises they get from online beggers.

It's sad Sha. Wish I had to give. God listened to our prayers. Finally he got an helper. God is great .

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Nigerians Have Reacted To Otedola’s Kindness To Nollywood Actor by henrybomb(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
BonkoINC:
Femi God bless you .

You dey mind them, everything is for the gram

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Baba Sala Wake Keeping Ceremony Held Yesterday In Osun State / Wow! Toke Makinwa Shares Beautiful Throwback Photo / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji Being Dumped By Baby Daddy, Accused Her Of Faking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.