Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. (54249 Views)

Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by buchilino(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
that's why we they scam them. i hate them too.

IF I GIVE U A GUN TO SHOT A WHITE MAN IN ANGER, CAN YOU DO DAT?.
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by 0ubenji(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Richdad50:
One way or the other, nemesis will overun these boys. They will be shot and their carcass will be fed to the birds of the air. Their eyes will be gorged out by vultures and their body parts will be scattered on the surface of the earth.
No Yahoo boy engaged in rituals deserve to live amongst us. May their days be shortened hence evil befall the innocent.

#Richdad
this means u endorse the ones not engaged in rituals?
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by ojezee(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2018
stanley000:
4 loader to expose himself like this make you know say drops done hard to get. Fool!!! Shey Una think say na Una ball pass, now the proverty self done dey come. U still dey Bleep slay queens wella ABI?
just seeing
this. I'm bringing my job to nairaland because I see a market untapped. I'm getting my drops from everywhere not only in 9ja. dey there dey zuzu
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by mrdino(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Richdad50:
One way or the other, nemesis will overun these boys. They will be shot and their carcass will be fed to the birds of the air. Their eyes will be gorged out by vultures and their body parts will be scattered on the surface of the earth.
No Yahoo boy engaged in rituals deserve to live amongst us. May their days be shortened hence evil befall the innocent.

#Richdad
Amen!
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by martchykee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
This yahoo thing is serious matter ooh, Check out this story about the students of Olabisi Onabanjo University caught in the act of Yahoo Plus.
https://planetnewsng.com/about-23-students-of-oou-reportedly-arrested-for-internet-scam-yahoo-plus/
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by Casemiro(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
> it is well

karma is real

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by Gabriel6(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2018
Talknochip:
Exactly how he meant... Smh
ok thunder loot u
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by Talknochip(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Gabriel6:
ok thunder loot u
Even as he rebooth and reset your medulla oblongata
Re: White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. by Dshocker(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Maga don pay, shout hallelujah!!!!

God bless all the working boys who boycott sleep to put food on the table....

May hustle always pay

For how long?....stop putting your future generations in bondage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / Abia School Gang-Rape: Virgin Girls Separated From Non-Virgins, Raped & Injured / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.