Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Port Harcourt City Set For Musical Take-over - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Port Harcourt City Set For Musical Take-over (800 Views)

I Remember When Nigerian Artistes Ran Abroad For Musical Success(pls Read) / Tips For Musical Instruments / Faze's Am In Love: A New Standard For Musical Video In 9ja Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt City Set For Musical Take-over by ladebiXL: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2007
Whats up all my friends in nairaland you hate it or you love it PHC is set to conquere the world with its music.i thin every body should start getting new speakers and record players because we bout to blow out. Holla at me Port Harcourt in Naigeria. If you want to feel us holla at me.

any one who wants to feel the lyrical power of MACK G should holla because he is the new KING of the JUNGLE. I cant express this in word.holla at me if you want to feel what am feeling. Look out for Soty and Kokomiko.

Jeez, it's the world take over not only Nigeria or Africa. You've just got to hate ir or love it. It's the fact.
Re: Port Harcourt City Set For Musical Take-over by ladebiXL: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2007
Looking for that music of inspiration then call on FRANK DE NEIRO.gush PH is on fire.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tools To Resurrect Hiphop / Is 50cent Trying To Sound Like Chamillionaire? / Do U'al Think Styl-plus Latest Ballad Flopped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.