Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Money Transfer To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer To China (508 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Is there an agent who does money transfer to china for Nigerians.??

Please quote me and tell me the exchange rate.
Re: Money Transfer To China by leye4u: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
There are several initiatives that this present government of Muhammad Buhari isn't taking seriously, Youwin program of Jonathan administration gave grants to several entrepreneurs which helped to create jobs.

This present administration started a laudable program called GEM project supported by the world bank(World bank supported the program with 160 million dollars loan) because they are seriously concerned about youth joblessness in Nigeria .

http://projects.worldbank.org/P103499/nigeria-growth-employment-states?lang=en

and world class accounting firms like PriceWaterCoopers were involved to ensure the program runs smoothly .

Few people from Youwin 3 were merge to the GEM project and given first tranche of the grant ,few got second tranche and neglected afterwards .

Several people already went through the GEM induction and interview and were selected but the Ministry of trades and commerce have refused to release the grant. The question everyone is asking is Why, why and why.

Job creation is not rocket science... Entrepreneur in Nigeria have ideas and if the govt can assist them,thousands and millions of jobs would definitely be created.

Please what happened to the GEM project of the federal government of Nigeria. Anyone with answers,please??
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Palmer6:

My rate is N55 per 1 Yuan

Click on WhatsApp link not to chat for details

https:///send?phone=2348021859930

Have you transacted with any nairalander previously, someone that can vouch for you?

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer To China by Palmer6: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
sexybaby22:

Have you transacted with any nairalander previously, someone that can vouch for you?
Go through all my post to see my previous deals
Re: Money Transfer To China by youngaduco(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
i transfer money to china at #56 ......chat me on whatsapp +2347011997247
Re: Money Transfer To China by funlord(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2018
sexybaby22:

He has never had any dealings with anyone so use escrow

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2018
funlord:

He has never had any dealings with anyone so use escrow

Thanks.

I was looking out for people with a history of rendering this service but when I noticed he opened his nairaland account about 2 months ago, I couldn't deal with him.

I will just use a Bank no matter the exchange rate.
Re: Money Transfer To China by funlord(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2018
sexybaby22:

Thanks.

I was looking out for people with a history of rendering this service but when I noticed he opened his nairaland account about 2 months ago, I couldn't deal with him.

I will just use a Bank no matter the exchange rate.

Don't mind that otondo. He has been hunting for almost 2 weeks now. Come to the business section and you will see dealers there. Use the what's app link on my profile and I will pass you a few names that can assist.
Re: Money Transfer To China by Tabbaz(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Palmer6:

Go through all my post to see my previous deals
where are the previous trades. If you can't proof it, you are entering scammers list today.

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfer To China by funlord(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Palmer6:

[s]
I expected u to be professional. How will u know my previous trade if i don't post it here. Instead of u to ask for it and wait to hear from me, u decided to jump into conclusion by calling me a scammer as though anyone has accused me of scamming. You should be bigger than this by now. Instead of acting like that cunning man called Funlord[/s].

You are a thief! You have nothing to sell and no single dime to buy anything. Tabbaz list him and save the innocent from this tout.

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer To China by Tabbaz(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Palmer6:

I expected u to be professional. How will u know my previous trade if i don't post it here. Instead of u to ask for it and wait to hear from me, u decided to jump into conclusion by calling me a scammer as though anyone has accused me of scamming. You should be bigger than this by now. Instead of acting like that cunning man called Funlord.

As expected. No proof of previous trades as claimed. Dominique, you may want to take this handle down. I'm listing him on the scammers list ASAP
Re: Money Transfer To China by blythesolutions: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
sexybaby22:
Is there an agent who does money transfer to china for Nigerians.??

Please quote me and tell me the exchange rate.
Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990
Re: Money Transfer To China by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
blythesolutions:

Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990

No thanks. You just opened this account November 2018. I won't advice anyone to deal with you.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Accounts At Cheap Rates. / Do You Have 200naira To Invest If Yes Come In Lets Make Money / Niger Insurance In A Big Mess.... The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.