Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (11329 Views)

Does PPFN (planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria) Pay Well? / Apply For (CHEERS)-NGO Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Catholic Relief Services (CRS)Fresh Graduate & Exp.Job Recruitment(10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by Yankee101: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2018
babadee1:

Bro, don't drink the kool aid of right-wing hate against PP. Look into it objectively and you'll see that they are doing a lot of good work both in the US and in Nigeria. We definitely need them to help plan better families and a better society.

The mistake you're making is
1. Talking like you have an agenda or stake in PP coming here
2. Thinking that they are the only organization that can save Nigeria.
We do not lack NGOs in Nigeria. In fact we have too many covering all aspects of human issues. Did you hear me rail against PEPFAR or AGOA from the same US? Nope. Let's increase access and funding for existing ones but not PPH. I'll just call someone in Government after elections and I'll ask for them to be shut down.

Internationlly they work with only colored communities. Why are oyinbos in Eastern Europe not welcoming them?

See their coverage and focus

In partnership with more than 100 organizations across Africa and Latin America, we advance the health and rights of young people, women and families, with an emphasis on the most vulnerable and underserved.

Learn more about our focus countries below.

FOCUS COUNTRIES
Burkina Faso
Ecuador
Guatemala
Kenya
Mexico
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Peru
Senegal
Uganda
Re: Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) by babadee1(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Why should they be shut down though? They haven't broken any laws or done anything illegal. Everything they do is covered by the laws of the countries wherein they operate.

Yankee101:

The mistake you're making is
1. Talking like you have an agenda or stake in PP coming here
2. Thinking that they are the only organization that can save Nigeria.
We do not lack NGOs in Nigeria. In fact we have too many covering all aspects of human issues. Did you hear me rail against PEPFAR or AGOA from the same US? Nope. Let's increase access and funding for existing ones but not PPH. I'll just call someone in Government after elections and I'll ask for them to be shut down.

Internationlly they work with only colored communities. Why are oyinbos in Eastern Europe not welcoming them?

See their coverage and focus

In partnership with more than 100 organizations across Africa and Latin America, we advance the health and rights of young people, women and families, with an emphasis on the most vulnerable and underserved.

Learn more about our focus countries below.

FOCUS COUNTRIES
Burkina Faso
Ecuador
Guatemala
Kenya
Mexico
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Peru
Senegal
Uganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Quick Teller Paypoint Agents / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.