Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu (396 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by Grayxme: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
GOVERNOR Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State yesterday stated that there was no basis comparing the achievements recorded by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration and what the presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is promising Nigerians. Bagudu-Buhari Governor Bagudu stated this while speaking to State House correspondents after a meeting behind closed doors with the chief of staff to the President Abba Kyari at the presidential villa, Abuja. In apparent reference to the PDP presidential candidate, the Kebbi state governor said what President Buhari has achieved and what has been outlined for the second term was not comparable. Responding to a question on the crowed that attended the campaigns of the PDP presidential candidate in Sokoto on Monday, the Kebbi governor said “I don’t know what you mean when you said you saw crowd there because many people have different interpretations. “And like I said, President Buhari is running on his own record. Within the last ten days, the next level agenda was disclosed showing what has been achieved and what the second term will usher and that I believe has resonated with Nigerians and there is no comparison.” The governor noted that Kebbi State remains one area to showcase the achievement of the President Buhari Government in the last three and a half years. “We believe that President Muhammadu Buhari is running on his record and Kebbi state is one of those states that is very proud of the policies that had been put in place. It has helped the state to achieve gross in output, gross in income, better security and more transparency in the management of our revenue. “So all the three elements that President Muhammadu Buhari promised in his campaign, we have seen the benefits in Kebbi State. So as a result, we are a welfare and transparent State. “The generality of the people of Kebbi State are united under one party and we are determined to lead all other states to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo are re-elected,” he said. On preparation of the Kebbi to make rice available during the Yuletide season, the governor said “Few days ago the President was quoted at a farmers day by the oil company, Agip. “I think I read the press statement by Femi Adesina, where President said he is working on with the National Food Security Council on ensuring that farmers, Fishermen and all those that are in the livestock sector are supported particularly on the devastation caused by the flood so that the festive season will be a better one and they can replant and compensate. “Secondly, last year, Mr. President graciously approved an intervention where rice was sold in many markets, Onitsha, Lagos, Abeokuta, Kano for N12,000 and I am confident that the President is looking forward to making Nigerians happy.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/2019-buharis-record-incomparable-bagudu/
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by netpro(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018

Man of the Moment. President Buhari all the way!
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by Luciferdevil2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yet your state is one of the poorest state if not the poorest presently with 85% wallowing in extreme poverty . These northerners are something else both mentally, academically and intellectually. They seem to behave like cows they rear.
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by GoldChest(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yet the northern people extremely poor , and region underdeveloped.
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by FarahAideed: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
True his record in poverty creation is incomparable
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by Ehiscotch(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Yet your state is one of the poorest state if not the poorest presently with 85% wallowing in extreme poverty . These northerners are something else both mentally, academically and intellectually. They seem to behave like cows they rear.

True. But the fortunes of the state are looking up since the inception of the Buhari administration. They are one of the biggest producers of rice in Nigeria thanks to their governor keying into the schemes and aligning with the policies of this current goverment.

In the next four years, Kebbi would be in a better stead than it had been in the 16 years of PDP.

I understand you might have your reasons for hating Buhari but not everyone holds the same opinion.
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by deboysben(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
OK
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Record Incomparable – Bagudu by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:02am On Dec 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:

True. But the fortunes of the state are looking up since the inception of the Buhari administration. They are one of the biggest producers of rice in Nigeria thanks to their governor keying into the schemes and aligning with the policies of this current goverment.

In the next four years, Kebbi would be in a better stead than it had been in the 16 years of PDP.

I understand you might have your reasons for hating Buhari but not everyone holds the same opinion.
You have a point I must commend bro. I don't hate Buhari, I only denigrate him when it's necessary. All the same , your state is coming up agriculturally and I like that.

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Asks Court To Adjourn Trial Indefinitely / FG Panel Probes David Mark’s Offshore Assets / “May Your Road To 2019 Be Like Nigerian Roads” –charly Boy Send Brithday Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.