Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent (1166 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / How To Fix My Infinix Hot 5 That Only Charge When Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by BlindAngel: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Before i went for the infinix note 5 i heard stories that it doesn't come with radio, three fingers screenshot, and most importantly face unlock, well i found this 3 things on the phone when i bought it yesterday.
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2018
BlindAngel:
Before i went for the infinix note 5 i heard stories that it doesn't come with radio, three fingers screenshot, and most importantly face unlock, well i found this 3 things on the phone when i bought it yesterday.

Umidigi A3 of ₦29,990 has this features.......

2 Likes

Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2018
BlindAngel:
how fast and secure is the face unlock
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by Mrlouis: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi A3 of ₦29,990 has this features.......
Swallow ya umidigi.. we dont need it
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Mrlouis:

Swallow ya umidigi.. we dont need it

You don't know what you are missing...... Umidigi has taken over......

1 Like

Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by BlindAngel: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
how fast and secure is the face unlock

I swear to God, it's so very darm fast, more faster than speed of light... It's faster than the word fast itself... Lol, it's fast bro, it's really so fast
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2018
BlindAngel:

I swear to God, it's so very darm fast, more faster than speed of light... It's faster than the word fast itself... Lol, it's fast bro, it's really so fast
and pls does the work well in dark conditions like pitch darkness
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by BlindAngel: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
and pls does the work well in dark conditions like pitch darkness

Yes sir it actually works well in a dark place, i never knew the phone has face unlock until i went deep down to the settings yesterday, i also saw voice unlock

Presently now am using 4security to lock my phone
1, Fingerprint, which is so very damn fast
2, voice unlock, just saw okay Google and it will recognize ur voice and unlock itself
3, Password
4, Face unlock

The only downside i found on the phone is its front camera, which is not good in a low light environment, it's having some whitish substances, am yet to try the back camera or use it to take any photo, am actually not a picture fan
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by tundeuzman: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
thanks for the info, I just activated mine. smart lock. very fast.
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by keryj(f): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlindAngel:

Yes sir it actually works well in a dark place, i never knew the phone has face unlock until i went deep down to the settings yesterday, i also saw voice unlock

2, voice unlock, just saw okay Google and it will recognize ur voice and unlock itself
3, Password
4, Face unlock

The only downside i found on the phone is its front camera, which is not good in a low light environment, it's having some whitish substances, am yet to try the back camera or use it to take any photo, am actually not a picture fan

The front camera can be better once you steady it, but the back camera is too cool
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by shogsman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=BlindAngel post=73600539]

3, Password
4, Face unlock

The only downside i found on the phone is its front camera, which is not good in a low light environment, it's having some whitish substances, am yet to try the back camera or use it to take any photo, am actually not a picture fan [/quot

4 security to lock infinix phone, issorite
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by Mrlouis: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You don't know what you are missing...... Umidigi has taken over......
I doubt bro
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by Lexusgs430: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2018
Mrlouis:

I doubt bro

Ok ó.....
Re: Features I Found On The Note 5 That Some People Are Arguing About Being Absent by drjprince: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2018
Mrlouis:

I doubt bro
I doubt you too you don't know what you are talking about

(1) (Reply)

Buy Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge White 64 GB For 45k / Samsung Galaxy A11, A31, And A41 To Come With 64gb Base Storage / Redmi 10,000 And 20,000 Mah Power Banks Have Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.