Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) (3780 Views)

Comedian, Gordon’s Mum Ties Knot With Lover At 72 / Duncan Mighty shares a photo of his Neworn baby and opens Instagram account / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
A mother ties her little baby and went to sleep to avoid the crawling away. According to her caption; if i dont get a maid before this week ends i might die

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/mum-ties-her-baby-and-went-to-sleep-photos

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

Lazy woman.
Just one baby and you want to die.

Did you think of a maid when you were moaning and chewing the pillow case that fateful night?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
And its lazy women like this that enjoy all those energetic sex positions like wheelbarrow style, starfish, and reverse cowgirl grin
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Honestly, this doesn't look right...........but this kids, damn they can be very frustrating. I understand his the mother feels.

A walker would have been a better choice though.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dat wan na learner sef

5 Likes

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lazy woman.
Just one baby and you want to die.

Did you think of a maid when you were moaning and chewing the pillow case that fateful night?

Your sense of humour though... cheesy cheesy
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is a cruel thing to do to a baby and I am definitely sure her mother didn't do so to her...as she done show her mama, make she set free the pikin.
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
There are baby cots that are large and will also prevent your babies from crawling away to avoid accident madam!

Not all maids have good intention oo.
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2018
If she is sleeping...who took the picture?

1 Like

Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 3:52am On Dec 06, 2018
What if they were triplets? The woman is lazy dazall
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by KanielOutis92: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2018
She doesnt deserve to be a mother..
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Deckline(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2018
All na wash! Who snapped them undecided
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Better safe than sorry...
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2018
hadduni:
This is a cruel thing to do to a baby and I am definitely sure her mother didn't do so to her...as she done show her mama, make she set free the pikin.
All this shallow girls wey no fit see pass face value.... TORTOISE lick your mouth there..... So you prefer her to leave her baby like that ba... Make she dey wander... Incase you don't know, that's how Dbanj lost his only son
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Randy100: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
She is just not a good mother.
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaha reminds me of my daughter way back....

That girl can cause trouble ehh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by hadduni(f): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
tstx:

All this shallow girls wey no fit see pass face value.... TORTOISE lick your mouth there..... So you prefer her to leave her baby like that ba... Make she dey wander... Incase you don't know, that's how Dbanj lost his only son
I don't expect less from a boy caged as child ... you obviously had a unbalanced childhood.
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
this is what I'd call "domestic imprisonment "
Re: Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is what we call Child Abuse

www.AprokoGist247.me

www.AprokoGist247.me

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Goes To Gym After Eating Too Much GELATO (video) / Beyonce Shows Off Her Amazing Bikini Body In New Pics / Actor Zubby Michael At Owerri, Shares Early Morning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.