Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow (15530 Views)

Breaking News: Abia State Govt Presents Staff Of Office To OPM General Overseer / Govt Presents N10m Cheque To Dead LASTMA Official’s Family / Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by sweerychick(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They shouldn't give her any gift.
She brought it on herself. She must have had other suitors but settled for the soldier because she wanted the 'effizee' of a military wedding.

I don't have any pity for any young girl that marries a soldier.
I see them as masochists who don't want to enjoy a happy marriage because experience has proven that wife of soldiers have a higher propensity of becoming widows.

So if you agreed to marry a soldier, you i nvariably also agreed to widowhood.
you are an A$* H0**
Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She brought it on herself. She must have had other suitors but settled for the soldier because she wanted the 'effizee' of a military wedding.

I see them as masochists who don't want to enjoy a happy marriage because experience has proven that wife of soldiers have a higher propensity of becoming widows.

So if you agreed to marry a soldier, you invariably also agreed to widowhood.
you would have sense wen such befalls you. You have no joy at all in your life
Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by naijacentric(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if you agreed to marry a soldier, you invariably also agreed to widowhood.
thunder fire u dia mumu of life
Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by naijacentric(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cumtroller:
Lance Corporal Attah Abdulquadir This is a definitely a Northerner. Afonja’s are asslickers and the major problem of this country.
How many Afonja Soldiers died in the northeast? Did the Various state Governments present any cheque to the families of the deceased? Yet this imbecilic and repugnant governor is sharing Ekiti state funds like it is his private property.

Truly Afonja Ajoka!!!! Hi

bastard child of hate u think everyone is like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov / PDP: Oduah, Ukachukwu, Obi, Others Boycott Sheriff’s Anambra Rec. Meeting / Oil Pipeline Explosion In Nembe Bayelsa: 50 Persons Missing, Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.