Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) (34622 Views)

'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal / Tinubu Finally Knelt To Pray At Jumaat To Prove His Fitness. ( Photo) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:
Gov. Umahi is a gift to Ebonyians from God.

Look at him, his wife and daughter (Heaven) praying at one of the ongoing project sites in the state during one of his routine supervision exercise.

A prayerful governor like Engr. David Nweze Umahi bring about more open doors and developments for the state he is leading.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-gov-umahihis-wife-and-daughter.html

This country is a joke. We are all creative comedians. This comedian want to tell us he didn't know someone is filming him doing that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ibo men and money I can't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Yankee101: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Elections are a bitc*h
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by paulegend(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
How can this bring back those lecturers he sacked for no reason?

How does this complete the salaries of workers after his gross deduction?

How can this reduce taxation?

How can this stop the Umahicracy we see here?

Pretence! Pretence! Pretence!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
Who exactly did we offend to deserve all these clueless urchins as leaders? Africans, hypocrisy and prayers are inseparable siamese twins.
Trust our elected urchins to pray when all they need is simple critical thinking.
Prayer kill you there

Spits
I spit on your grave let's watch and see!!

I'll show you I'm a MOG
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
It's only religiously gullible Nigerians that will be moved by this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Niccoloimhotep(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I spit on your grave let's watch and see!!

I'll show you I'm a MOG
you will die a very shameful death before this week runs out idiot
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by reiddecuti: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
He always pray before laying foundation of any project he's embarking.

That project site should be the Ecumenical center he's building for the state which is nearly completion.

Meanwhile, this country is home of comedians with no brain.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
His wife and daughter were meant to cover their hair while praying.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by UncletC: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
None of you can do without God... we need God fearing leaders

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
So prayer now means good governance!
Nigerians are too cheap and easy to deceive
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
dominique:
It's only religiously gullible Nigerians that can be moved by this.
God bless you . We leave everything to God and once we see someone mention the name of God repeatedly,we believe he is sincere.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by noscarn91(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
If they like let them lie down , morons
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4886436/alaska-roads-destroyed-earthquake-fixed

A whole stretch of road destroyed by earthquake and fixed in just 96hrs.
Their leaders didnt go to the site , kneel down praying on the road before knowing what to do. We need to know what we need to do and just do it .

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Na drama.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Antinextlevel: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2018
KennedicalEnergy:
That's my Governor. A prayerful man.

Best Governor in Africa.
Are you high on Eboyin weed?
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by BigIyanga: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2018
zoba88:

Look at him, his wife and daughter (Heaven) praying at one of the ongoing project sites in the state during one of his routine supervision exercise.

A prayerful governor like Engr. David Nweze Umahi bring about more open doors and developments for the state he is leading.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/see-what-gov-umahihis-wife-and-daughter.html
Height of foolishness!! He should be doing moreof his work. Prayer without good work is vanity
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by ozoono(m): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be ashamed of himself; at his age, that girl should be his grand-daughter.
wait I don't understand, do u really think b4 writing self? pls seun ban this guy. pls
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by IgboTyphoon: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2018
michlins:
I hate these charades. Governance is serious business. Stop all these playing to the gallery

Oya go and become governor first and then show us
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 3:17am On Dec 06, 2018
And he had to snap it...
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:28am On Dec 06, 2018
bedspread:
Nigeria as a Country needs Serious Prayers Now!!

Good one from Gov umahi

Lol, prayers?? Lies, we need men with ideas, creative minds. God will not build standard roads, God will not bring an economic change, God will not give 24/7 light, my brother, small Togo have 25 hours light daily... they even don’t worship God the way Nigerians do,

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by desiignerr: 5:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Na So The Elections Are Near
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2018
zoba88:

God does not answer prayers covered by photoshots and posted on the internet for the public to see. Reason: The praying man has had his reward.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by colossus91(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2018
my governor my governor.......lol if only u guys know how heartless he is lol enjoy the publicity umahi!!
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2018
zoba88:

So what role does the allocation given to him every month do? Since prayer is opening door and development in ebonyi state?

Igbo deserve the kind of politicians they've. They are too emotional to justify competency. they applied religion just as is done in north

To the mod that ban me without a course I leave you to God
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2018
what is special about politicans Praying during Election time even kano state governor now attend church service look for this christian miracle
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by felix10(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
When d righteous lead,d people will rejoice.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by funlord(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
It's only religiously gullible Nigerians that will be moved by this.

We have a criminal that needs your attention at the normal spot. Kindly check your alerts and fumigate the place
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by DedeNkem: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
What a photo op! He's probably thanking his imaginary god for the looting opportunity with the project! And morons here are praising him.
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by mozeez8(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
One of the best governor so far
Re: Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
cute family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Tea Tree Planted By Buhari At Kakara Estate In 1985 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.