Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development (7399 Views)

Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail / Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Strikethem: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You guys are terrible, this another fake picture this is not Nigeria not to talk of Ogun, so for you guys to measure with east you have to steal pictures online, in the other thread your oluwale brother posted pictures of Lakki claiming to be Ibadan when I busted him he disappeared, children of Oluwale, the is another picture he posted claiming to be Ogun, this isn't Nigeria, chai cheesy cheesy
Lekki ko, fekki ni. Open your eyes below.
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Strikethem: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Guy stop fooling yourself the picture is not anywhere in Nigeria
When you no commot for aba. How you go know. I feel pain bro.
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by materrazzi01: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Nice work but am waiting for pictures from Ipokia LG, Yewa South, Yewa North and Imekon Afon
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2018
Strikethem:
Lekki ko, fekki ni. Open your eyes below.

Don't mind him. I can smell envy all over him. It's not my fault that the recent developments and infrustrature of Ogun state beat them. grin
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
Now, let me add this one to spice up the thread with sanity.

Later guys. I promise to update more later. Man must wack grin no food for lazy men.

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
materrazzi01:
Nice work but am waiting for pictures from Ipokia LG, Yewa South, Yewa North and Imekon Afon

One thing at a time.

Enjoy this video of ogun state and be wow cool

[ url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahF35toUkuY[/url]

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Legacy screen shot grin

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Have decided to add few of these picture and their names,location to silence some false accusation that my stuffs are fake.

Enjoy cool

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2018

This particular building was tagged fake or sort of by beautifulSE , please here , a prove that its not fake its actually Ogun state.

Enjoy! grin

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2018

Enjoy .. Still on Ogun state

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Still on Ogun state. Seems real estate is booming quite huge in Ogun state shocked

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gabriel004:
Totit, give them more pain. I am enjoying it

I am adding the location of these building so that somebody won't think that its America like I was initially accused of.

See your later I shall update the thread later.

Edited , removed and replaced !

Enjoy. cool

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by rummmy: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gabriel004:
Truth lol, tell the trith about aba n onitsa, the world dirtiest cities. Ask WHO
show me the evidence, I don't believe in gosip
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2018

Enjoy cool

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Anambralstson: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
totit:

Enjoy cool
Why do you like disgracing yourself, boy you no get shame Oya what is the name of this estate behind Lagos lagoon grin

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Anambralstson:

Why do you like disgracing yourself, boy you no get shame Oya what is the name of this estate behind Lagos lagoon grin

OK. Thanks for another correction I will remove that. But well,thank God the pic remain within SW and not SE. Is that all?? cool
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Anambralstson: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
totit:

Enjoy cool
This boy have mercy on yourself na grin This is Fashola housing units in Lagos

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018

More update coming up later. cool

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by rummmy: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
totit:

This bitter,frustrated,jealousy,envy,delutional and lowself esteem kid again grin. Keep borrowing the word " pain " as if you understand what it means. Hug transformer now what's my business after all jealousy kills. grin

Back to my thread o jare cheesy
back to your fake pictures, post the real brown roofs or are you ashamed Of your home?
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Anambralstson:

This boy have mercy on yourself na grin This is Fashola housing units in Lagos

You are just stressing yourself. Here is the picture and please read the wordings below. I don't like correcting people over and over again. Even if you are envious do it with logic.

Thank you grin

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
rummmy:
back to your fake pictures, post the real brown roofs or are you ashamed Of your home?

This little one just derive joy throwing words he knows not it meaning around.
Na wa o cheesy

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
[ url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_xthLS9Oc[/url]

More update later. grin
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Strikethem: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
rummmy:
show me the evidence, I don't believe in gosip
grin, you do not need to go far. Google is your friend. Pick up your phone and gently typed most polluted cities in the world. Then take your time n read cheesy. I have given you clue, use your data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo / Brekete Family: BBC Unmasks The True Face Of ‘ordinary President’ / Inside Late Capt. Hosa Okunbo's Multi Billion Banana Island Home He Didn't Live