Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development (7778 Views)

Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail / Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by rummmy: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Strikethem:
grin, you do not need to go far. Google is your friend. Pick up your phone and gently typed most polluted cities in the world. Then take your time n read cheesy. I have given you clue, use your data.
I have checked, it was showing me ibadan
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
totit:

You are just stressing yourself. Here is the picture and please read the wordings below. I don't like correcting people over and over again. Even if you are envious do it with logic.

Thank you grin
Boy you are dealing with high sophisticated person, the building you are claiming is in Ogba Ikeja it is called Anthony Enahoro Estate, it was built by Fashola

Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Strikethem: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
rummmy:
I have checked, it was showing me ibadan
Lol, continue living in denial. Even your kinsmen are laughing at you.
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by Strikethem: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Anambralstson:

Boy you are dealing with high sophisticated person, the building you are claiming is in Ogba Ikeja it is called Anthony Enahoro Estate, it was built by Fashola
Your ignorance is higly recognise. Sophisticated indeed. Sitting onitsa. How do you wnt to know what is going on.
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by totit: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Strikethem:
Your ignorance is higly recognise. Sophisticated indeed. Sitting onitsa. How do you wnt to know what is going on.

Lool more like suffistupidity. Typical of low self esteem people don't stress yourself jare.
Please ! Don't bother replying him as his aim is to pollute this beautiful thread. You can't wake a man that pretends to be sleeping it's just useless doing so.

Update coming up. grin
Re: A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development by OVB123: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Abeokuta in next 20 years can't measure up to Awka
Tell me, what is in Awka? that it should measured up with Abeokuta. I want to know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Continue To Experience Sluggish Recovery – Fitch / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide / Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8