Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians (727 Views)

HEY! HAUSA ARE ALSO SEEKING SELF-DETERMINATION & FREEDOM FROM FULANI! READ THIS. / Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / If Nigeria Were America, Igbos Are Republicans, Yoruba/Hausa Are Democracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 3:24am On Dec 06, 2018
undecided
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by tossie101(f): 4:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Edos I may agree.
But not notherners

4 Likes

Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Iwillbegreat: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Edo is the most civilised ethnic group in Nigeria.

They were the first to have contact with the Europeans
First to trade with the Europeans
They made the largest man made artwork in the world
Some Edo can speak Portuguese during the 1800
When Edo where building empire some tribes were walking unclad in bushes.
They made their empire uniquely complicated to extend to benin republic.

80% of southern Nigeria tribe traced their origin to the Edo.

The list is endless. I don't know about the north

2 Likes

Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 06, 2018
I hope this is not a diss against the Edo ethnic group.

Putting is in same line as northerners can be considered insult to us.

What do you mean by civilised? Because when the Edo started civilisation, some tribes don't even know how to wear clothes
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Edo people are difficult to relate too l, not my kind of people
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by rhymesnoni(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
Northerners are the best and most sincere ethnic group in Nigeria, even the biafran lords would attest to that
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Firgemachar: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
A loooonatic is using several monikers to propagate his daft threads.

Nonsense!
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Firgemachar:
A loooonatic is using several monikers to propagate his daft threads.

Nonsense!

I ts just an opinion
You don't have to agree

Life is not that serious

1 Like

Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by NigerDeltan(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Why do you keep stewp!d friends?
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2018
NigerDeltan:
Why do you keep stewp!d friends?

How is he stupid
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by arianapham: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
wonderful This was among the best posts from your team it let me learn many new things. youtube kids and youtube hd downloader
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2018
smileyW
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by BAILMONEY: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Ilamina:
undecided
THIS FRIEND OF YOURS, IS HE THE ONE ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT grin

Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: My friend said Edo and Hausa's are the most civilized Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
[left][/left]

(1) (Reply)

Police And Politics : Gov Masari Serving Police ADC Chairs An APC Event (PHOTOS) / See How Osinbajo, Peter Obi Performed During Televised Debate Yesterday / 2019: Aregbesola Reveals South-south States APC Will Win, Warns Party About Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.