Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Here Is Why You Aren't Making Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is Why You Aren't Making Online (201 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Aren't Making Money With Your Whatsapp Solved... / 5 REASONS YOU Aren't Making Sales With Affiliate Marketing / The Major Reason Why You Aren't Making Sales... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Aren't Making Online by JoeWeebo(m): 5:27am On Dec 06, 2018
See, you want to start an online business or you have already started and are planning to do your first launch. But there is something, you are skeptical about the outcome. You are not sure it will go well.

In fact, you are thinking of the possibility of it going wrong. And guess what?

It will go wrong.

The launch will not yield the desired result.

The online business will turn soar and you will be tempted to give up.

Why?

Your mindset.

If you have not read, 'As a Man Thinketh' by James Allen, I will advise you go do that right now. It is a very powerful book on the law of attraction after 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill

The reason most people fail in life and in business is because they are the cause. Their mindset is vibrating in a different direction from what they want, and they just can't do anything about it because they don't even know what to do in the first place.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

Mindset is everything.

This is one of the secret of success that I have been implementing into my life and it has been working for me. This is more of a spiritual principle than physical.

You desire success, yet your mind is not connecting with your desire. You are thinking of why it will not happen instead of thinking of it happening.

Everyday when I wake, I devote at least 30 minutes to mindset. I spend time with my mind, meditating, visualizing and speaking out the outcome of what I want for my life to the universe.

One of my best affirmations is, 'I am open to receiving money now'. This is how I empower my mind and most times I get the result I envision for myself.

You will not succeed in life and business until your mind is set on what you want (the outcome).

You must have faith that whatever must happen for you to achieve your goal will indeed occur. One weakness I see in most people is poverty of imagination.

You will attract to you whatever you are in harmony with.

Hold the image of success in the present tense and see how things will start working for you. Do otherwise, and see how you will hate life.

The level of your imagination is the platform that God will work with. If your mind is not set for success, you will get whatever nature gives to you.

Everything is mindset!

Grace is upon you!

P.S. Join our upcoming FREE class on WhatsApp titled, 'How to Make Your First 6 Figures with Instagram' happening on Friday. Contact me via 07037569338 with the keyword "The 3am Hustle" and you will be added to the community.

It is a community for success driven individuals who want to learn how to start and run a successful online business around their passion. It is free to join and participate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Retweet That Will Drive Traffic To Your Sales / EMBER PROMO: Your Website For 25k (ends 31st Dec. 2018) / Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.