Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA (22430 Views)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Denikayan: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2018
When flat-heads start supporting you, just know your doom is near

Saraki is the next victim

Jimi; FFK, Fayose, GEJ, Sen. Adeleke are their past victims grin grin grin

Just get their support and doom falls on you
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by davillian(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2018
They don't have any reason I suspect their oga at the top instructed them to take it down.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by tolexy007(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Hizzy:
All this fix matches how do you people get it or I hope it's not Scam For a try give me one free first

u go just waste ur money...those guys scam

1 Like

Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Racoon(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:
Sanusi added that the agency usually cleans up the state on weekly basis to remove any poster or billboards mounted illegally across the state.

The agency doesn't know the road to Ikeja under bridge abi? And all other places where APC posters are littered...
God bless you for that observation dear.The APC is simply filled by damnable hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by tradebot: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2018
This is not good for our democracy.
U can visit findlove.ng. if you need a lover.. Go and see what's happening there.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Rollins777(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Same wickedness was done to Atiku as well,APC are really desperate people and changing the tune of democracy,there is God oooo
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by ekwerendi(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2018
PDP chances of winning Lagos is very slim... but God will help them..

Tired of low income Check my signature and click on the link..
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Abimbola198212: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Jimi,Never mind na bad belle...Pepper dem gang...
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by akpanbaba: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2018
Let us not support evil by quoting laws that is only applicable when opposition is involved.No posters should be removed whether it is from APC ,PDP or RIP .Let us shun this high leve of limmaturity because poster does not win an election
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by cardoctor(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Lagos na wah
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by FarahAideed: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Aquariann:
Lol.. Jimi probably has a short memory. During the 2015 campaigns, APC posters were removed from the 3rd Mainland bridge with the excuse that it was built by and belonged to the FG and not the Lagos state government.

Somebody should remind Jimi that APC now controls both FG and Lagos.

Lies::: Ambodes A poster stands littered thirdmainland bridge in 2015 so stop lying

1 Like

Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by BabaO2: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2018
DWJOBScom:
And from my house to Victoria island, you have APC candidates everywhere and they don’t contravene nothing?!
is agabaje/PDP the owner of the lighting pole? That is the main issue, obanikoro did it for Jonathan claiming the road belong to federal government, this time around I wonder what agbaje will claim. PDP allover just want to stampede into government by all illegal means.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by BabaO2: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

Lies::: Ambodes A poster stands littered thirdmainland bridge in 2015 so stop lying
the poles? Why agbaje choosing the wrong and unnecessary path?
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2018
tolexy007:

u go just waste ur money...those guys scam
That's whyvi told him to dash me one for free
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by iwaeda: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
The Managing Director of Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA), Mobolaji Sanusi, says the removal of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate’s Jimi Agbaje posters on third mainland bridge is not politically motivated.

According to him, some of the installations of the A-frame posters by the PDP candidate contravene the LASAA guidelines.

LASAA boss said this on Wednesday during a security and stakeholders meeting with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and political parties summoned by the Lagos Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal.

He explained further that the agency has guidelines but many political candidates are flouting the rules. He recommended that politicians should play by the rules and make an official request to the agency before deploying their A-frame posters and billboards.

Sanusi added that the agency usually cleans up the state on weekly basis to remove any poster or billboards mounted illegally across the state.

The police boss in response advised all participants and political candidates to always engage the agency before pasting and mounting billboards.

The reaction of the government-owned advertising agency comes few days after PDP governorship candidate, Agbaje, raised the alarm that the party’s campaign billboards had been vandalised.

Agbaje in a tweet on his official handle described the act as tyranny, adding, however, that the party refuses to be oppressed or pushed into a corner.

He also claimed that some of the party’s deployment staff had been threatened and warned to desist from doing their job.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/06/why-we-removed-jimi-agbajes-billboard-on-third-mainland-bridge-lasaa/

This very irresponsible of the agency. You littered the whole third mainland bridge with planks that can cause accidents. Safety should be paramount. You should apologise to road users for almost causing accident. Awon arungun, akotileta gbogbo.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by wetina: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
netpro:

A Man of Character worthy of emulation. President Buhari all the way!

Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Naza25: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2018
izzou:
grin

Agbaje isn't making much noise as I expected

He is going against the waves. He should expect such.

The only thing I know is that Agbaje will win in Local governments like Amuwo Odofin, Ojo and probably Badagry(These ones dey vex for APC)
Oshodi isolo too
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by izzou(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Naza25:

Oshodi isolo too

Make I hear

MC Oluomo base?
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Naza25: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2018
izzou:

Make I hear

MC Oluomo base?
Where was MC oluomo when PDP cleared oshodi isolo during the last elections? From state level to national level, PDP won everything in oshodi isolo, unless you are talking of rigging and electoral malpractices, PDP will win oshodi isolo in a free and fair contest
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by poseidon12: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2018
If the criminals in APC like (I have not met a decent person who belongs to the APC) let them remove Jimi Agbaje's posters everywhere, I will still vote Jimi Agbaje.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by hush15: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
The Managing Director of Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA), Mobolaji Sanusi, says the removal of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate’s Jimi Agbaje posters on third mainland bridge is not politically motivated.

According to him, some of the installations of the A-frame posters by the PDP candidate contravene the LASAA guidelines.

LASAA boss said this on Wednesday during a security and stakeholders meeting with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and political parties summoned by the Lagos Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal.

He explained further that the agency has guidelines but many political candidates are flouting the rules. He recommended that politicians should play by the rules and make an official request to the agency before deploying their A-frame posters and billboards.

The police boss in response advised all participants and political candidates to always engage the agency before pasting and mounting billboards.

The reaction of the government-owned advertising agency comes few days after PDP governorship candidate, Agbaje, raised the alarm that the party’s campaign billboards had been vandalised.

Agbaje in a tweet on his official handle described the act as tyranny, adding, however, that the party refuses to be oppressed or pushed into a corner.

He also claimed that some of the party’s deployment staff had been threatened and warned to desist from doing their job.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/06/why-we-removed-jimi-agbajes-billboard-on-third-mainland-bridge-lasaa/

Dem don promise this one say if sanwo make am, na him go be governor next abi. stupid agency. sold all the billboards to APC, na their office make them come post banner now....
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Jombom: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
dancewith:
If not that Nigerian elections are so callously and openly rigged one would expect the electorates in Lagos to stage an open revolt and vote against this type of lies and intimidation.

It is only here that people would lie openly, knowing that those they are lying to knows they are lying and expect no consequences

Sadly the elections are rarely credible and as such you would expect this type of nonsense.
No governor will be spared among the failures you call governor “PDP ruler” in the SE.
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by arrestdarrester: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2018
APC is desperate.

Jimi Agbaje should use this incident to campaign and I believe with sympathy votes alone he can dislodge the APC in Lagos.

How can posters and billboards be the problem of Lagos with refuse littering the entire landscape?
Re: Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA by Splashme: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
DWJOBScom:
And from my house to Victoria island, you have APC candidates everywhere and they don’t contravene nothing?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju / Oshiomhole: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Bring Down Who God Stands With (Video) / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.