Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018 (288 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Islam : Hadith For Today November 6, 2018 : Topic – Emancipating / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For May 6, 2018 Lesson 36 : Topic — Nehemiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Thursday , December 6,2018 by femoint007(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, December 6, 2018) - *AS IN A MIRROR*

1.Thank You, Father, for the transformative and redeeming powers in Your word.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of procrastination and wilful disobedience to Your word, in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, order my steps in Your word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your word fall on fertile ground in my heart; let it germinate, grow, and bring forth abundant fruits, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me not a forgetful hearer of Your word; but let me be transformed into Your true image and reflection, by the power of the word, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please make me head indeed and don’t let me fail in my responsibilities, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release more of Your grace and power, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to do Your perfect Will, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity A Symbol Of Selfishness. See Why.. / These Are Signs That You Are Under A Spell. (2). / For Education Purpose. Lists Of The Various Yoruba Gods(orisha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.