Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' (21183 Views)

Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by barinedan(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
[b][/b]Two foolish and greedy men

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by 9aiboard: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol so Rochas knows how to talk??
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by okekefabi(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2018
They will continue to fight each other until PDP takes over the government

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by Bimpe29: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Ibeberism

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by Platony(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Rochas sef dey complain?? grin
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mosesoly:
The likes of Rochas and Amosun should be sanction for anti party activities, all these politicians are just in office for their personal interest

Aslong as They are not against buhari’s re-election and fully in support of it they can’t be sanctioned. Infact buhari is happy they are using other party’s to campaign for his re-election. Stay there
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by wisebrains: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who wants to be a millionaire?

Q: Apart from GREAT BRITAIN which other country colonised Nigeria?

A: Ghana
B: China
C: Sudan
D: Japan

Omeokachie:
Who wants to be a millionaire?

Q: Which APC leader is famous for wishing the less privileged death, aka "Go AND DIE"!

A: Ganduje
B: Elrufai
C: OshiomohOLE
D: Buhari

Your time starts now.
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by ndubueze92(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
NORSIYK:
APC and their wahala

Meanwhile vote for NDAA IHEDIOHA FOR IMO STATE GOVERNOR

Let's Join hands to build the Imo State Of Our Collective dream.
Vote Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha
#VOTE PDP Let's Rebuild Imo Together
Oga, I want to work with and for Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha, can you help me with that?
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by Charly68: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Both of you are alike ..okorocha should keep quiet
Re: Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' by ahaz: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
creolehunt:

I thought I'm the only one that has noticed this. Even Amosun, they're all careful, so that the presidency won't think they're beefing Buhari. Lol
my brother its too obvious they think they are playing smart

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Datti: Swearing In Tinubu Is Like Handing Over To Military Coup Plotter (Video) / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.