Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal (21642 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
you mean a rally that you claim had 3m people, while the stadium capacity is 40,000 undecided
Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by Princedapace(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Please anything to chase Buhari away

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing
Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by KwaraRat: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
One thing, I know about the north is that you can't buy their votes unlike the way some sophisticated people are used to seeing elections as a bazaar. Another important aspect about the northern electorates is that they will never sit idly and see their votes rigged against them. The north is notorious for overinflating votes but only to their advantage. If any politician attempts to rig against the general voting pattern, then all anarchy is let loose. This is why you will never hear of northern politicians going to court to challenge the outcome of an election unlike in the south. They know that they lost fair and square.

It is on this that the likes of Rufai le midget is getting jittery,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by emmy4life02(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
MrAJQ:
Oga
Tambuwal will loss his state.

Wammako supporters that welcomed him few months back are more than all those crowd that attended the PDP northwest rally.

Shut up ur mouth. Am in Sokoto and Sokoto is Atikulating. Aliyu Wammako ranted crowd to prove a point shocked

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Even Tambuwal himself knows he's not getting reelected. grin grin
Lol,his Governorship is guaranteed that's why he wanted to be President. Bafarawa,Tambuwal,Sultan,Dasuki,have sokoto lockdown for PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by emmy4life02(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
safarigirl:
PDP is not looking to win Sokoto, they just need substantial votes from the state.

It is not logical that any candidate will win all the states. Some states are to be won, others are to get substantial votes from them.

APC didn't expect the crowd that turned up in Sokoto, that is why they have been all over the internet trying to spin a tale that those who attended the rally were paid. It makes them feel better, more secured.
PDP will win Sokoto. Go n write it down anywhere. I dey Dange Shuni in Sokoto state the chill. Aliyu Wammako n APC are noise makers

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by emmy4life02(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,his Governorship is guaranteed that's why he wanted to be President. Bafarawa,Tambuwal,Sultan,Dasuki,have sokoto lockdown for PDP
My broda ur head the there. Allow ppl way no the here to the deceive them self. Sokoto is for PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:
Apc were in tatters after seeing the huge crowd b of millions of PDP voters. This rattled el ruffai so much that he cried out. A losers cry grin
Good summary cheesy
Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by herich(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2018
APC can never last like PDP, they're going back to where they long to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by blacknp(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:
Apc were in tatters after seeing the huge crowd b of millions of PDP voters. This rattled el ruffai so much that he cried out. A losers cry grin
Bad leadership that you were part and parcel or has ungrateful timbuwal forgotten the political party that came to his rescue when he had to climb the fence to enter his office in the House of Representatives when Jonathan and pdp were after his neck?

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by blacknp(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
herich:
APC can never last like PDP, they're going back to where they long to...
You probably don’t live in Nigeria?,same thing was said about Ondo,Edo,Ekiti,Osun governorship elections and Kwara,Bauchi & Katsina State bye elections just last month to mention a few victories,Always remember facts first not emotions. The white man best said it “Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by blacknp(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
emmy4life02:

Shut up ur mouth. Am in Sokoto and Sokoto is Atikulating. Aliyu Wammako ranted crowd to prove a point shocked
Why are you excited,which part of sokoto are you in?are you doing NYSC there or what?only a child celebrates and thinks his team has won the game because they scored the first goal,he who laughs last laughs best.

Timbuwal is a finished man he left APC to become President of Nigeria and still ended up no better than when he was with his benefactors,shameless Mali now he is doing campaign manager for Barawo atiku?

Number one rule of the mafia never bite from the hand that feeds you,Alhajii Wamakko and President Buhari will teach him a lesson,you can never be wiser than your father. Alhaji Shehu Shagari is still alive and residing there in sokoto State and he can attest to Timbuwal about the might of the man General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by Coolgent(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
PDP rally in Sokoto State

Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by Coolgent(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
emmy4life02:

PDP will win Sokoto. Go n write it down anywhere. I dey Dange Shuni in Sokoto state the chill. Aliyu Wammako n APC are noise makers
U are right Bro.
Iam in Sokoto too PDP will surely beat APC here in 2019
Re: Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal by emmy4life02(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
blacknp:
Why are you excited,which part of sokoto are you in?are you doing NYSC there or what?only a child celebrates and thinks his team has won the game because they scored the first goal,he who laughs last laughs best.

Timbuwal is a finished man he left APC to become President of Nigeria and still ended up no better than when he was with his benefactors,shameless Mali now he is doing campaign manager for Barawo atiku?

Number one rule of the mafia never bite from the hand that feeds you,Alhajii Wamakko and President Buhari will teach him a lesson,you can never be wiser than your father. Alhaji Shehu Shagari is still alive and residing there in sokoto State and he can attest to Timbuwal about the might of the man General Buhari.
Really! We have seen who is finished now. Tambuwal just KO APC today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.