Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga (38195 Views)

Mercy Johnson: Toyin Abraham Likes Food More Than Me (Video) / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man / #bbnaija: Denrele Edun Reacts As Khloe Returns To The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Topmaike007(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2018
This guy dey enjoy oo

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Topmaike007(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
Charmingrascal:
"The rod that was used in flogging the senior/first wife is still kept for the junior/second wife" Her own time is coming. That Adeniyi of a guy wll still move to the next lady. Death & Karma ar two real thngs dat I am sure of.
which one is rod? it's pasan biko don't spoil proverb for us oo grin
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by NessaBoo(f): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Haba...what kinda naïve girl is this, what's her own!! She's making a fool and mockery of herself because of a man, if the same fate befalls her tomorrow now, she will now look like a fool!

Me for one, I can never involve myself in this kinda dispute, no matter how much I love the man! Very immature, acting like a quixotic teen.

6 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Topmaike007(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Samfriday:
[b][/b]
na una dey finish Meg for people like us,page wey dey use 15kb because of this type of screenshot na to dey consume 50kb...
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by femi4: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Yuceeluv:
He is handsome.
you wan apply
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by femi4: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:
Haba...what kinda naïve girl is this, what's her own!! She's making a fool and mockery of herself because of a man, if the same fate befalls her tomorrow now, she will now look like a fool!

Me for one, I can never involve myself in this kinda dispute, no matter how much I love the man! Very immature, acting like a quixotic teen.
If you cannot fight for your man....wetin you gain. Nice jugs though

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Failtech: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
HP Envy 15t For Sale, already in Lagos
Powerful i7 processor Quad Core
Whooping 8GB RAM
More than sufficient 1TB Hard Disc
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10
Still Very Neat
Price: 130k
Contacts on Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/4873310/hp-envy-15t-core-i7#73447843
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by trapQ: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2018
In my place wrtheran or woman, once you've married and divorced before , no one will come to your subsequent weddings. You won't even have the face to invite people.
mamatwiny:
Onukwu!
Her own is still loading. She is still a girl friend as long as the first wife drags the divorce proceeding.
I wonder why divorce and remarrying is very common in Yoruba land. In IBO land, once u divorce to remarry dey hard. To even marry an unmarried lady with a kid ( usually labelled after one) is hard. Your family and friends will curse you tire.
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by homirefacuny(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2018
6digitscomrade:
apart from tax and death. The other thing u can't separate from humans...Their inability to distinguish between moving on and letting go...

This is very deep!!
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by homirefacuny(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

Well said. How are you today beautiful?
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by hustler86(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
virgoquin:
side chic turned wife feeling funky cheesy.

Smelling jealousy....
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Evercurious(f): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2018
praizblog:
Popular actor Adeniyi Johnson who call out his ex wife Toyin abaraham yesterday over divorce paper saga, his new girlfriend Shey Edun has reacted to the divorce saga by sharing her love up photo with the actor.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/god-gat-u-adeniyi-johnson-new-girlfriend-react-to-toyin-abraham-divorce-saga/

MUST YOU REACT TO THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA? DONT YOU THINK ITS VEST YOU ALLOW THEM(2 PARTIES INVOLED IN THE DIVORCE) SORT THEIR DIVORCE ISSUE...

IMMATURITY IS JUST THE GUY'S ISSUE...SAME WITH THE LATEST GF

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Evercurious(f): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2018
hustler86:

Smelling jealousy....

Sorry..theres nothing to' jealous' there�
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by thugmansion(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2018
I concur bro.... Just as sex is overrated. cheesy : cheesy grin
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Yuceeluv(f): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Ask your sister...my comment is called, 'a compliment'...ever heard that word before?

femi4:
you wan apply
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Epifanio(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2018
osuofia2:
Ugly Afonja

Afonjas are not the cause of your family's misfortunes piggy. Frustrated ipo-pig.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2018
mamatwiny:
Onukwu!
Her own is still loading. She is still a girl friend as long as the first wife drags the divorce proceeding.
I wonder why divorce and remarrying is very common in Yoruba land. In IBO land, once u divorce to remarry dey hard. To even marry an unmarried lady with a kid ( usually labelled after one) is hard. Your family and friends will curse you tire.
I hope the same treatment is metted out on the man. I hope you chastise him too and send him to an abyss else your culture is abhorrent, plain patriarchal and should be scrapped!

This simply explains why igbo women are caught up in 'societal castigation'.. "what will people say" has made a lot of them continue to suffer and smile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Viccur(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2018
softandmoist:
Licking vomit. shior
Your hubby is someone else's vomit same way you are a vomit to your ex. you see life...
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by femi4: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Ask your sister...my comment is called, 'a compliment'...ever heard that word before?

no, I didn't go to school but I was thought not to be rude
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by femi4: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2018
softandmoist:
Licking vomit. shior
One man's meat
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Xisnin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
mamatwiny:
Onukwu!
It is these injustices and others that made Chimamanda a feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by notoriousbabe: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Shamuless gir, na remnant be her favorite just like funkeshugar
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by mamatwiny(f): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
yettymuse:
I hope the same treatment is metted out on the man. I hope you chastise him too and send him to an abyss else your culture is abhorrent, plain patriarchal and should be scrapped!

This simply explains why igbo women are caught up in 'societal castigation'.. "what will people say" has made a lot of them continue to suffer and smile.

It is not a culture but a norm. I for one don't castigate ppl for their mistakes or past. I went ahead and employed my nanny despite all advise from friends that she is after one and will drag my hubby with me. Ppl make mistakes, what matters is if they learnt their lesson.
But I don't think I can marry a man that already has a son from another woman , the issues are so many.
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stargurl20:
Dis guy no mature......
And we ladies too ain't helping at all..... A guy who matreat n treat is wife bad and u still stick to him forgetting he could do the worse to u

Where is the proof that he mistreated Toyin?

This is the reason why people stay in abusive relationships. Because people like you will jump into conclusions and start throwing blames.
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by Yuceeluv(f): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
'Taught'...not thought.

...I was also taught not to ask silly questions.

femi4:
no, I didn't go to school but I was thought not to be rude
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by BluntBoy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
NessaBoo:

A very sensible post.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by BluntBoy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
which one is rod? it's pasan biko don't spoil proverb for us oo grin

cheesy
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by DavSagacity(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
virgoquin:
My sister cannu imagine Oooo....she's really feeling funky!!!!
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by DavSagacity(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
virgoquin:
My sister can you imagine Oooo....she's really feeling funky!!!!
Re: Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga by CityNGR: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stargurl20:
Toying has moved on since...... She's just not making her new relationship known to d public unlike her immature Ex-hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls / Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.