Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! (950 Views)

Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / Any Latest News About Pz Cussons? / How Far About Pz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by MikOdunewu: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2007
Pls,those contacted 4 the ability test shd pls send the no use by PZ to me.I lost my phone during the week and i beleive that is why i"ve not been contacted,better still you can send Enitan's no or any of the guys working in PZ to me.My new no is 08034829435.Thanks a million!
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by dandosky(m): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2007
I will rather advice you to visit PZ office @ town planning way on Monday morning if you reside in Lagos, because the number used in contacting those that were shortlisted is no longer available. Beside, you should have go for a welcome back of your number since this was what they had been using to contact you before now. Also do not panic, as the next test is organized in batches. wishing all nairalanders that are still expecting the call to be on the look out. Good luck
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by lummy2enny: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2007
hi guyz,i was also call for the next stage this morning.do anybody know what they are going to ask next or how is it going to luk like.anyone with the ideal should please share with fellow nairalander.
also nneka was the one that call this morning and her no is 08080431478.although she has refuse to pick the phone.we shall celebrate at the end,AMEN.
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by noblesam(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2007
HELLO FELLAS,I WORK IN PZ AND HAVE TASTED WAT THE ABLITY TEST LOOK LIKE.YOU WILL MAKE USE OF COMPUTERS,CALCULATORS WILL B GIVEN TO U.NOTE THAT UR TIME IS NOT DEPENDENT ON ANYBODYS PACE OR INTERVIEWERS MONITORING.TIMING IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMED.NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.ENGLISH (ABOUT 40 QUESTONS)AND LOGICAL MATHS(25 QUESTIONS).SPEED AND ACCURACY REQURIED.IF U NEVER OPERATED A COMPUTER B4.THIS WILL AFFECT UR HANDLING OF MOUSE .I PASSED IT wink.NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, BEST OF LUCK FELLAS, cool
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by noblesam(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
U MAY REACH NNEKA @ nneka.akabogu@pzil.com D pretty chick go ansa u hopefully
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by niyis: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2007
Noblesam since u said u working with PZ can you please let those of us still writing the tests know what tio expect if we get fortunate enough to be selected. i mean the pay pack for their trainee program and that also of the full staff. thanks very much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: About Pz,someone Need To Help Me Urgently! by lovelynk(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hi dandosky,since u work with pz,could u pls tell us what we are to expect from pz after this test.I must say the whole proccess is almost becoming annoying and i really want them to speed up everything .

(1) (Reply)

Spy Test In Port Harcourt / Cbn It Test / Job Openings @ Adic Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.