Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi (557 Views)

What Guma Local Government In Benue State Looks Like (Video) / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Makurdi Hotel In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Three months ago I approached a Hampton mews luxury apartment and hotel to create a neighborhood guide for them, I did my presentation and the manager was very welcoming of the idea saying "I am interested in anything that will bring more guests to my hotel"
"What do I need to doctor sign up" it was at this point that I gave him a link to create a profile at the website and also to confirm that I am a writer with the website. We discussed details of the NG what he wanted for the NG and what he did not want. We also agreed on a price to be paid for the Job.

we scheduled another meeting for the next day which I attended. When I got there I noticed a little reluctance from the manager of the hotel. I asked why and he said he was skeptical about the NG because he worked with someone in Lagos bofore and his hotel website was hacked. I then to the time to explain how my NG work I got home and sent more documents, links and screenshots that explains how my NG work. And also asked if I should go on with my work. I also assisted him to complete the verification process because he was unable to. He never responded. But then creating a profile and confirming me as a writer with the website is also a commitment to the website and we already had prior arrangements so I went on with the job. During the course of three months that I took to do the NG I constantly sent Sent updates and link to check on the progress of the NG. I concluded the NG and went to the hotel for my payment and the manager said there is no money, gave me his card and asked me to see him the following week.
When I called the manager he claimed to be on his was to Lagos. Moments later he texted me saying that he doesn't need the NG. Claimed that he did not give his concent which is actually a lie.
Saying that "i dey learn work"
Re: Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi by jesmond3945: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol welcome to the club in every dissapointment, there is a blessing on the way.

1 Like

Re: Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Mariamemily:
[color=#990000][/color]
Three months ago I approached a Hampton mews luxury apartment and hotel to create a neighborhood guide for them, I did my presentation and the manager was very welcoming of the idea saying "I am interested in anything that will bring more guests to my hotel"
"What do I need to doctor sign up" it was at this point that I gave him a link to create a profile at the website and also to confirm that I am a writer with the website. We discussed details of the NG what he wanted for the NG and what he did not want. We also agreed on a price to be paid for the Job.

we scheduled another meeting for the next day which I attended. When I got there I noticed a little reluctance from the manager of the hotel. I asked why and he said he was skeptical about the NG because he worked with someone in Lagos bofore and his hotel website was hacked. I then to the time to explain how my NG work I got home and sent more documents, links and screenshots that explains how my NG work. And also asked if I should go on with my work. I also assisted him to complete the verification process because he was unable to. He never responded. But then creating a profile and confirming me as a writer with the website is also a commitment to the website and we already had prior arrangements so I went on with the job. During the course of three months that I took to do the NG I constantly sent Sent updates and link to check on the progress of the NG. I concluded the NG and went to the hotel for my payment and the manager said there is no money, gave me his card and asked me to see him the following week.
When I called the manager he claimed to be on his was to Lagos. Moments later he texted me saying that he doesn't need the NG. Claimed that he did not give his concent which is actually a lie.
Saying that "i dey learn work"

Next time, sign a contract of engagement, clearly stating your terms..........
Re: Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi by femo86(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sorry

If you have a documented contract.... Fine
If not.... Forget it and move on

1 Like

Re: Oppression By Hampton Mews Luxury Apartment And Hotel In Benue State Makurdi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hi, I created the @hustlerettes_worldwide platform to promote communal wellness, healthy living and other social issues amongst human being by sharing though provoking post, articles and pictures quote about mental illness, sexual, physical and emotional abuse. @hustlerettes_worldwide also creates awareness on serious health issues that may be ignored because they seem trivial, hereditary or it's severity may be overlooked because of one superstition or the other. Hustlerettes worldwide is present across social medias like facebook, instagram tumbler and so on

(1) (Reply)

Racist White Shows His Stupidity On A German Tram / 1000 Nigerians In Austria Face Repatriation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.