Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed (661 Views)

Flatbed,trucks(trailer)for Longtermhualage / We Urgently Need 10 Flatbed Trucks: Do Anyone Have? / Flatbed Trailer Back Leasing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed by y2kaustin(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hello,I just got a contract to haul some bags of fertilizer to bauchi,anyone that has should please bring in your trucks for this job?its continuous for weeks.Kindly call me on 07028053231 or 07035883519 hoping to hear from you soon.thanks,
Re: Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed by wealthyk: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2010
Hello NL, is it flat beds you need or just trucks to transport your fert to Bauchi. Cos you do not need a flat bed to do to that. I can provide you with the trucks you need and to Bauchi, cost of transport is N450,000 per truck if you agree, then we can have a deal as the trucks are ready and can start this week if you want. By the way where are the ferts located, in Lagos or where? anyways, if you want a deal call me on 08034191002
Expecting your call!!!
Re: Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed by TRUCKMAN: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
do you want to rent or to buy,
TRUCKMAN
Re: Flatbed Trucks Urgently Needed by stagger: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
The guy obviously wants to rent.
wealthyk:

Hello NL, is it flat beds you need or just trucks to transport your fert to Bauchi. Cos you do not need a flat bed to do to that. I can provide you with the trucks you need and to Bauchi, cost of transport is N450,000 per truck if you agree, then we can have a deal as the trucks are ready and can start this week if you want. By the way where are the ferts located, in Lagos or where? anyways, if you want a deal call me on 08034191002
Expecting your call!!!

How did you come by your prices seeing that there is no location and no indication of how long the trucks will be gone at any given point in time?

(1) (Reply)

Fish And Poultry Farming Made Easy / Just To Say Hi! / How Well Do U Take Care Of Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.