Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks (407 Views)

Apostle Suleman Denies Receiving N90m COVID-19 Loan From US / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by realmedia(f): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
'I’m dangerously wealthy' - Bishop Oyedepo declares, denies receiving kicks from government officials

Founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, David Oyedepo has said that he has never received or shared any money from any government in Nigeria and that as a matter of fact, he is a ''dangerously wealthy man''.

Speaking at the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the annual gathering of the members of the church at its International Headquarters, Canaan Land, Ota in Ogun State, Oyedepo who has been named as one of the richest pastors in the world, said this while reacting to speculations that he receives kicks from unnamed government officials.

“I don’t share any booty from any government. I have a clear conscience. I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want, comes. That’s what they call wealth,” the Bishop said.

While delivering his sermon titled “Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,”, Oyedepo emphasized that the church is a powerful body in any nation and it can decide the fate of anyone or anything. According to him, the authority that enthroned the church was from heaven and not man-made.

“It is not something that we organise; it is by the hand of God. You can be upset, it won’t change anything,” he said

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/im-dangerously-wealthy-bishop-oyedepo.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Re: 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by Bacteriologist(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
In a country that's regarded as the poverty capital of the world. A country with the fastest growing number of internet fraudsters.
A country where people steal one another's underwear to get rich.

The only thing a religionist can brag about is his wealth. A wealth obtained without tax and often from the gullible masses.

And my countrymen continue to cheer him on.

You see how bad religion is?

1 Like

Re: 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by KingSango(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
So does this mean satanic pedophiles playing God because the most powerful Church on Earth is the Roman Catholic Church? And how much wealth does the Bishop have compared to the Black pope, or say the White pope even? This doesn't change the fact Jesus is Serapis Christus, worship of Greek pedophiles. So all throughout the African world African Christian men lavish in wealth while their communities ravish in abject poverty. Then you say it's Gods power that made religious fanatic Christians roam the streets as a dominion mob? grin That's called oppression. It's the dominion of Rome's Manifest Destiny that treats all nonChristians as animals. This is how Rome Marched Caucasion armies to conquer Africa and colonize her. This Satanic law and oppression has made some rich pastors even though their ancestors worshipped Ogun.

I respect Ogun your ancestors Bishop and have worshipped him. You know I speak truth so you duck behind power and wealth? Yet your Jesus was a poor man. grin grin grin
Re: 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by KingSango(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
shocked

Indeed. grin

I didn't know what to say actually yet I must have hit a nerve. It wasn't intentional. grin grin grin
Re: 'i’m Dangerously Wealthy'-bishop Oyedepo Declares,denies Receiving Kicks by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Bacteriologist:

You use you JuJu for good yet the whitemen enslaved our ancestors for years?

How powerless is your "good" JuJu?

Freemasonry is juju. Some of the most powerful black magick is done using the rosary cross to summon powerful demons. Goetia whom Freemasons work with, including the sodomite King Solomon, are some very wicked compendium of evil spirits. Don't preach about juju because you only think of little weak fetish ritualists. The international banking Jews do Kabbalah Zohar black magick will make your head twirl backwards.

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka: Catholic Secretariat Bar Priests From Political Pronouncement / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas! (please Read) / Rccg Sunday Sch. Manual(16/12/2018) Knowing God's Will In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.