Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (59070 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by condralbedez: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
And i saw this guy last week at oil mill ,beating some traders any how ,this life self.no peace for the wicked !

2 Likes

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by TruckFit(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
mangojuice:

No sir. The soldiers had left when The other group committed the act
You trynna say soldiers shot them in broad daylight, and left their corpse by the roadside..to rot their or to make their families come around to pick them up

The question is- Why would soldiers kill them and leave them on the spot?

Something is not right about this story abeg

1 Like

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by maxzzo1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good news people travelling to Owerri from ph will have rest of mind na.....minus one of Ameachi boys....killed in his community is clear
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by stanliwise(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
6digitscomrade:
empty head! No wonder ur life is even a bizarre joke..

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
The fearless roaring lion of Ubima has finally been silenced. My waka to Ikwerre to find dem girls go slow for awhile, I no dey for how manage.
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
I fear cultists, aswear. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by 6digitscomrade: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=stanliwise post=73609683][/quote]ahahha coming from an empty degenerated mediocre who couldn't even defend or present a case for his show of shame
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Don't let the skulls go to waste
They need to be mined
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by stanliwise(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
6digitscomrade:
ahahha coming from an empty degenerated mediocre who couldn't even defend or present a case for his show of shame
Sorry for meeting me. You will learn the hardway not to abuse people you meet on faceless forum...You right now... cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by 6digitscomrade: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
stanliwise:
You right now... Sorry for meeting me. You will learn the hardway not to abuse people you meet on faceless forum
please do the needful...And get lost!

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by MrayNgozi(f): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by stanliwise(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
6digitscomrade:
please do the needful...And get lost!
It is very clear you are frustrated. Please don't mind me that is how I dismantle over-grown babies in nairaland.

Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Dudehasnoname: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Cheiiii!!! U haf killi me... If na brezz na UNA NO GO SHOW.
To go piss na don weak me..
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by praiznatural(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
wow
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Since they killed those Aluu students, Rivers state has been upside down. There is bloodshed in every community in that state.

Not every community my brother
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by DerrickzB: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
WTF! Are those people in Rivers still humans? sad

Seems the blood of Aluu4 has cursed that state. Very terrible scenes coming out of it.

Wike, do something!

Does wike control the armed forces?? Police?? Or any other?? Na wa
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Purplekush(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
DerrickzB:

Does wike control the armed forces?? Police?? Or any other?? Na wa

Wike is to blame. He is the Chief Commander of Armed Forces in that state.

And if any other armed group has more prevalence over his then he has been stampeded!

It was Ngige and Obi that sanitized Anambra.
Sullivan santized Enugu of the rogues.
Ortom couldn't get rid of his in Benue after Suswam has bastardized that state's serenity.

If the governor is a Rogue, chances are his state will be overrun... Take Naigeria for example. Rogue leaders everywhere!
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Dearlord(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Good job by the devil .
At least no one is at danger
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by FREEMADNESS: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lankybaby:
m not your type....so keep shut

what has type got to do wit dis post sef
my dear, u can neva b my type OK.
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by FREEMADNESS: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lankybaby:
m not your type....so keep shut

what has type got to do wit dis post sef
my dear, u can neva b my type OK.
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by riches4me(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls how most wanted criminals are out there in the south east? Because each time I hear about a criminal been killed he's always 'the most wanted"
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Jaabioro(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
He was born for nothing and he died for nothing..... the next cultists still watching how his gonna die..
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by cool318(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
WTF! Are those people in Rivers still humans? sad

Seems the blood of Aluu4 has cursed that state. Very terrible scenes coming out of it.

Wike, do something!
Its too late as far as Rivers state is concerned ,WATER DON PASS GARRI
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by akigbemaru: 2:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Angelanest:
Wanted Gang Leader Beheaded By Fellow Cult Members In Rivers. Disturbing Photos

A dreaded and most wanted criminal element, Christian Lucky Kenjika popularly known as School-Boy has finally been killed in Rivers state.

According to reports, the notorious gang member and kidnapper was allegedly killed and beheaded by his fellow cult members after he 'failed to share proceeds from his kidnapping business'.

He was reportedly killed in Ubima community, Ikwerre Local Government Area along with a gang member and their body parts cut off. 

The deceased whose corpse was abandoned by the road side – was alleged to have led his gang to attack the executive chairman of Ikwerre and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) entourage at Ipo/Omaedeme area of Rivers state.

Last month, armed men attacked several members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at Ipo Omademe in Ikwerre local government area of Rivers state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/christian-lucky-kenjika-school-boy-killed-by-cult-members-in-rivers.html
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Unbreakable007: 4:41am On Dec 07, 2018
but it looks like they are singing.
look at there mouth again.
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Unbreakable007: 4:41am On Dec 07, 2018
but it looks like they are singing.
look at there mouth again.
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Anduku: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2018
He lived by the sword and died by the sword
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by Valentinooo: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2018
chloride6:
Hard guy Hard guy see your life

Make person supply me that Mr IBU pics

Bro can you please help me answer this question in this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/2568479/djack-dj-5050-home-theatre-system#73529757
Re: Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos by bayocanny: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2018
Lankybaby:
where is the remaining part....rip,shun cultism
wetin you wan use am do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.