Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce (639 Views)

Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split / SHOCKING! Kizz Daniel Sets A New Record, Beats , Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by horzzyart(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel shocks the world, beat Wizkid, Adele and Beyonce

Nigeria pop star Kizz Daniel has shocked the music world by beating the likes of super stars like Wizkid, Beyonce and  Adele to grab the top spot on iTunes with his  new music album which  has been declared the best in the world at the moment .  His second studio album, ”No Bad Songz” was released in the early hours of Friday, November 30, 2018. The singer has grown major leaps since he released his debut album, ”New Era” in 2016. Without help from any A-list artiste, Kizz Daniel then Kiss Daniel forced the attention of the industry towards his direction with chart topping singles like, ‘Woju’, ‘Laye’ and ‘Mama

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Kizz Daniel Shocks The World, Beat Wizkid, Adele And Beyonce by MrSix: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Make I Google check

For now....
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Contact me for a deal. Number in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Homeless 64-year-old Actress Gets Help From AGN / . / Cee-c Rocks Beautiful Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.