Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) (63918 Views)

What If Your Account Balance Was Written On Your Forehead / PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Well the way God created his mouth, it shows that everything is possible.

When you see him and look at your self from the mirror, just appreciate God.
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by durubennie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by faithugo64(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
shocked that face can make a baby convulse
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin

Dis guy has a siblings in Naija, but i wont mention name

1 Like

Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by shegra58: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
If this guy suck your pussay you go hear am tongue
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dude's as ugly as fùck
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by donkaz2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
If ma Nigeria someone will say Buhari hunger made him discover his talent
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by mastar111: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Human beings de o
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
oya mi lenu
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Sharic: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by stanley000: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Nepal the shithole, they prolly the poorest country ever
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chisaedhor:
While some consider licking their nose with their tongue as a mean feat, this man takes his 'talent' to a whole new level.

Jaw-dropping footage shows Yagya Bahadur Katuwal from Urlabari, Nepal licking his own forehead with his super long tongue.

But the 35-year-old bus driver from Urlabari, Nepal, tries not to do it often - because he scares the kids.

Although by day Yagya works as staff on a local school bus, his amazing ability has made him a celebrity in his country.

This comes after his friend posted a video of him showing off his tongue skills on social media.

Yagya claims he has the world's longest tongue and is the only person in the world that can lick his forehead.

But he has been warned not to show his ability at work, as the students get scared.

Mr Katuwal even claims his 'scary' trick has made children wet their pants and adults faint

Yagya said: "I think I look great like this - I can cover my nose with my lips, lick my forehead and make the sound of bullet bike.

"If I got to act in a horror movie, I wouldn't need makeup like other actors to scare people."

But Yagya does not let other people's opinion faze him, adding: "I think I look great like this."

Mr Katuwal now hopes that his unusual party trick will see him set a Guinness World Records.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/meet-yagya-bahadur-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-tongue-photos/

THIS NEPALESE COULD ENTER INTO THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS.

This is such an amazing feats from a man from a moutainous country that is a well known tourism destination.

Remember the great Mount Everest.

If I am not mistaken Mount Everest in Nepal is the world highest mountain.
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Look very well, did he have human or cat face?
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by wahles(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why do I c kiss Daniel in him cry
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
daddy Smurf
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Drwords(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
BrightEye:
I wish I had this kind of talent, I would have licked Bubu's ass!!!

Shey you see yaself..
Tomorrow if you born slowpoke, nobody will hear word.

Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by kinem(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Teeceepat:
Ewwww.............. shocked shocked shocked. Human beings dey oh..... Na wa nothing we no go see......

Hahahahaha. Very Funny
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
wink cheesy grin cool Anaconda
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Phyde: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Video or ADONBELIVIT
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Earthbound:
This guy is from the spiritual realm.

Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by RobsonsTARz: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
this is kizz Daniel na
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by vallyjohn: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
una sure say teeth dey dis guy mouth
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by walichenko: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chisaedhor:
While some consider licking their nose with their tongue as a mean feat, this man takes his 'talent' to a whole new level.

Jaw-dropping footage shows Yagya Bahadur Katuwal from Urlabari, Nepal licking his own forehead with his super long tongue.

But the 35-year-old bus driver from Urlabari, Nepal, tries not to do it often - because he scares the kids.

Although by day Yagya works as staff on a local school bus, his amazing ability has made him a celebrity in his country.

This comes after his friend posted a video of him showing off his tongue skills on social media.

Yagya claims he has the world's longest tongue and is the only person in the world that can lick his forehead.

But he has been warned not to show his ability at work, as the students get scared.

Mr Katuwal even claims his 'scary' trick has made children wet their pants and adults faint

Yagya said: "I think I look great like this - I can cover my nose with my lips, lick my forehead and make the sound of bullet bike.

"If I got to act in a horror movie, I wouldn't need makeup like other actors to scare people."

But Yagya does not let other people's opinion faze him, adding: "I think I look great like this."

Mr Katuwal now hopes that his unusual party trick will see him set a Guinness World Records.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/meet-yagya-bahadur-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-tongue-photos/
lol kiss Daniel �
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Biingoo: 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
And this one go dey Bleep oooh!
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
So that saying that one can't lick his nose is ruled out...next!
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by Mursz: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dude’s got an ostrich face! Lol.......
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Scary
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by apureclient(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wait is this not igbudu monkey. angry he don go yankee last last grin
Re: Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
He resembles ibkayee boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Python Killed In Ikorodu / Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates Forsee The Outbreak In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.