Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

X - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / X (4497 Views)

How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X by ideynl1: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Oh you just realised I am sounding emotional? Try being an outstanding PhD student in a foreign country and your supervisor comes around in the morning to laugh at your countrymen's stupidity for believing that a 75 year old man can be cloned or doubled so physiologically perfect. Told him this are just a few tens of millions. Tens of millions he exclaimed? Xxxx country you are in has just tens of million in people. Are a lot of people that dumb around there? he queried. You don't wanna sound like a bigot, so you just keep it to yourself that only a certain group of people are this way in your country. You see why a man can get emotional from this? I guess you don't!

Igbo politicians not spewing this but enabling it by not publicly shaming such ideas and their purveyors when majority of those are everyday igbos. You can try to talk around this all you want but there is only a group of people that come around everyday with new evidences to spew some jubril bullcrap. Igbos!

You keep calling Igbo while forgetting your kinsmen Fayose and FFK. They are as well culpable. They are top politicians in your region. You have refused to show me a politician in the east that propagated PMB's death.

That rumour originated from SW thinking Osibanjo will take over.

You also forgot that PMB called all Nigerian youths lazy outside the shores of the country, and that time you people supported him and didn't are any wrong in that.

At times I wonder what is wrong with you people.

6 Likes

Re: X by Gandollar(f): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just here sipping my cool aid. Jubrin or not, Atiku and his band of bigoted scoundrels also known as pdp supporters will NEVER get anywhere close to Aso Rock.

Osinbajo will take over from Jubrin and Akpabio will take over from Osinbajo in 2031. grin

The Jubrin chanters will be considered when Kanu starts reciting the national pledge before breakfast. grin
Akpabio? Ahhh... after all what Roachas suffered at home because of the evil party called APC. Ngige nkoor? Chai! Won't say I told them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: X by Gandollar(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Who is the south? The same south that has southern Igbos insulting and even going as far as calling for the death of southern yorubas?

You are smoking peak milk if you think the yorubas or the Edos and some minority southern tribes will be on the same political page with Igbos in the foreseeable future!
You are so disgusting! Which Igbo person are you better than? Look at this thing coming online to insult a whole tribe! You must high on animal dung! Did jubrin complain to you? Since it's really paining you then get ready to kee yasef cos if jubrin dares enters SE, his cap must be whisked off his head.

4 Likes

Re: X by Gandollar(f): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

There is a reason i said Igbos and PDP. And it's absolutely obvious from whence this propaganda scream the loudest!
buhari died in a London hospital and what you see there is an impostor from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: X by nwanyionitsha: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:
Watching several non-stop ridiculing of not just Buhari but Nigeria and her citizens' intelligence on foreign media after months of unending lies from nnamdi kanu and his eastern brothers is absolutely sickening. This recent noise was only a whisper amongst the foolish a few months ago until PDP thought the best way to convince voters is to adopt ipob's style of hate and misrepresentation.

Whoever adviced PDP to do this, and I guess it's Peter Obi, goofed big time! I mean, big time!! Buhari is a phenomenal in the NORTH and you better be very well damn ready if You wanna mess with someone like that!

If you think the north will ever forgive and forget the party and group of people that started and popularized the death and 'clone' story of their favourite SON (Buhari), you are in a Dreamland! PDP and igbos have orchestrated the demise of their relevance in Nigerian politics and February 2019 is gonn be the final goodbye.

The winning margin for buhari in 2019 is gonn be soooo much, it will freak people out! Yoruba will takeover in 2023 and it will be soooo damn easy. You know what they say......."Nothing unites people more than a common enemy". If you know, you know.

Igbo presidency? 90% of the people on this forum (and that includes the 14 and 15 year olds) will be old, long dead and gone before that happens.

This is a prophesy... The NORTH never FORGETS!
All these kwasi northerners and southwesterners speaking for the north, who gave you authourity to do so ?

3 Likes

Re: X by nwanyionitsha: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just here sipping my cool aid. Jubrin or not, Atiku and his band of bigoted scoundrels also known as pdp supporters will NEVER get anywhere close to Aso Rock.

Osinbajo will take over from Jubrin and Akpabio will take over from Osinbajo in 2031. grin

The Jubrin chanters will be considered when Kanu starts reciting the national pledge before breakfast. grin
You decide nothing

2 Likes

Re: X by duality(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:
Watching several non-stop ridiculing of not just Buhari but Nigeria and her citizens' intelligence on foreign media after months of unending lies from nnamdi kanu and his eastern brothers is absolutely sickening. This recent noise was only a whisper amongst the foolish a few months ago until PDP thought the best way to convince voters is to adopt ipob's style of hate and misrepresentation.

Whoever adviced PDP to do this, and I guess it's Peter Obi, goofed big time! I mean, big time!! Buhari is a phenomenal in the NORTH and you better be very well damn ready if You wanna mess with someone like that!

If you think the north will ever forgive and forget the party and group of people that started and popularized the death and 'clone' story of their favourite SON (Buhari), you are in a Dreamland! PDP and igbos have orchestrated the demise of their relevance in Nigerian politics and February 2019 is gonn be the final goodbye.

The winning margin for buhari in 2019 is gonn be soooo much, it will freak people out! Yoruba will takeover in 2023 and it will be soooo damn easy. You know what they say......."Nothing unites people more than a common enemy". If you know, you know.

Igbo presidency? 90% of the people on this forum (and that includes the 14 and 15 year olds) will be old, long dead and gone before that happens.

I'm not voting for jubrin.... So what will you do about it

1 Like

Re: X by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
X
Re: X by honeychild(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
ideynl1:

And Nnamdi KANU is what?

I have asked you people to show me one politician in Igboland that propagated the death of Buhari as Fayose and Femi did, but you people keep running from pillar to post.

It is not the politicians that's the issue. Its the millions of otherwise intelligent igbo who have littered Facebook, Twitter and the entire cyberspace with this madness that's the issue.

Every region and tribe have their mad men. Only the igbo have elevated theirs to messiah status!

2 Likes

Re: X by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Just look at what someone manage to sit down and construct for his mind he has analysed an issue, the mindset of an average Nigerian always trying to analyze an issue 4rm a shallow perspective definitely the way it suits him/her, so to you being a Nigerian president is all that matters.... Abeg go park well...
Re: X by jessedaflow: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Op with his myopic thoughts, imagine havn ur pass marks below average in school..one of the reason we r nt moving foward..pls how can u relate pdp with east or even nnamdi kanu or is atiku nw nt fulani from ur northern prt.
Re: X by Amumaigwe: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Please go and drink sniper and die, Mr. North. Who cares about your dysfunctional and unproductive Nigeria presidency? Hope you and your Northern poverty stricken and disease-laden alimajiris have all left Igbos behind in poverty since you grabbed power.

Explain to Nigerians why 'Buhari' suddenly grew shorter, cured his baldness and changed his palm prints, Is he a miracle worker? Answer these questions satisfactorily and keep the presidency forever among your miserable folks, we dash you. Igbos will continue to prosper and buy up all your lands and keep spoiling your few neat girls with excess cash while fuc-king them with extreme savagery. Presidency ko, principal ni.

2 Likes

Re: X by BAILMONEY: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hedonini:

It's incredible how one unemployed and terminally hungry youth will lie down on his mat in his hot room without windows somewhere in Ogbomosho, clutching his kpalasa phone with limited data, scratching his itchy balls that haven't been properly washed for weeks, and use one hand to type a hot load of nonsense for the entire world to read.

Just incredible.
IN NIGGA RAW VOICE ‘THE EWEDU MUSLIM WEY DEY TYPE SEF NEVER CHOP’ grin

1 Like

Re: X by Goke7: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Honestly one wonders how folks understand politics or elections. Politics is a game of numbers and building of bridges to pursue common interests but how do you hope to gather the numbers when all you do is to malign and throw all manner of insults at people you should be building bridges with. How do you win elections like this. omo na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: X by Peacecore: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
My prediction: PDP will go into total extinction next yr.

1 Like

Re: X by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
This OP is a pathetic fool and a slave to the gambaris

1 Like

Re: X by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Which North?
Please, fight Boko Haram first! grin
LAZZZZZZZY DOCILE NORTH!

1 Like

Re: X by topboss: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

Yellowbar muslim haff cum...

Ogogoro muslims.

1 Like

Re: X by chernest2002: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist and must go!
Re: X by Modarun(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:

Who dash brown roof dweller Coolaid? Mr. Yoruba Muslem say the trith for once you are sipping fermented pap, people that have never crossed Kwara, Kogi or even Niger will come here to rant. about whats happening in The North West? Lol. Bros we are here life.
Only APC Afonja thinks the North would pick between only 4 miserable 4years of Buhari over 8more years of Atiku? Yoruba muslems are so engrossed in theor quest to take over power from Buhari they would say and do anything. The only reason you guys supported and is still supporting Buhari, is down to the quest to become president.
What you selfish bunch dont knw is that Buhari so called support base have been depleted.
What exactly can Buhari say he has done to improve the lives of the North west citizens since the last 3/5 years? Nothing to show. una eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: X by Amumaigwe: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
SternProphet:
I have been saying this. The SE region of Nigeria is the most self destructive we have. They will take a knife, sharpen it well, plunge it into their own bellies, then say they have been killed. Very funny psychology.

I have asked this question many times; "How does the Jubril narrative win votes for Atiku?. If it does not, if it gives angry votes to Buhari..then you are a complete fool spreading the rubbish.

See threat! Let Buhari bloody win. Hope Yorubas have a different market they buy from? Go ahead and cut your nose to spite your face.
Re: X by Corrinthians(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Modarun:

Who dash brown roof dweller Coolaid? Mr. Yoruba Muslem say the trith for once you are sipping fermented pap, people that have never crossed Kwara, Kogi or even Niger will come here to rant. about whats happening in The North West? Lol. Bros we are here life.
Only APC Afonja thinks the North would pick between only 4 miserable 4years of Buhari over 8more years of Atiku? Yoruba muslems are so engrossed in theor quest to take over power from Buhari they would say and do anything. The only reason you guys supported and is still supporting Buhari, is down to the quest to become president.
What you selfish bunch dont knw is that Buhari so called support base have been depleted.
What exactly can Buhari say he has done to improve the lives of the North west citizens since the last 3/5 years? Nothing to show. una eye go clear.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: X by Amumaigwe: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
ideynl1:

You're now sounding emotionally having been confronted with truth and facts. Are we talking about drug peddlers here? Please stick to topic

Show me one Igbo politician that propagated Buhar's death like Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode have done? I don't think this is a difficult thing to do.

Buhari's death rumor started from Fayose and FFK, I remember how you people whitewashed Osibanjo during buhari's medical leave, thinking that he won't return just to takeover. Your plan failed and you think you can just put it on the Igbos? No, it won't work

The propaganda started from Yorubas

Please ignore that little mind. It is obvious he can not sustain an intellectual discussion. Leave him with his attrocious mindest. It will only hurt himself.
Re: X by SIRAO(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
an indictment on PDP if there is no infrastructure, then pdp did not provide any when they were in power
Re: X by Borderless: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:

Re: X by Borderless: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Corrinthians:

Have you now added aso rock maiguard to your BMC job ni? The hustle indeed is “beri beri” real. grin
Re: X by Ovamboland(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
kernel001:

Common enemy indeed. You are celebrating common enemy while, Nigeria is now
1. Poorest nation
2. No power {4000]
3. Full of insurgency
4.High mortality
5. Highest IDP in Africa
6. High illiteracy rate
7. No infrastructure

And all that happened immediately after 16 years of PDP rule and you want them back to come and do what?
Re: X by MalcoImX: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari is phenomenal in the NORTH and you better be very well damn ready if You wanna mess with someone like that!

100% π£×t L£√£L
Re: X by kernel001: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ovamboland:

And all that happened immediately after 16 years of PDP rule and you want them back to come and do what?

Wow! To be an APC member one's brain needs to be removed.

1. Nigeria became the poorest nation this year, not last year. Need I remind you that Buhari was a one time head of state, he plunged Nigeria into recession in those occasions.

2. Buhari was the Chairman PTF, Petroleum Minister. Under him Abacha over $2 went missing.
3. Nigeria didn't gain her independent 16 years ago.
4. It under Buhari, that Nigeria became the nation with the highest out-of-school children.
5. It was Buhari who allowed a fake NYSC as Minister, even after the confirmation, they helped her out of Nigeria.
6. Nigeria is at all time high on corruption index according Transparency International.
7. We've lost more service men to insurgency, what of the $1 billion that was approved during Senate recess?

1 Like

Re: X by MalcoImX: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
jayfolarin:

There is a reason i said Igbos and PDP. And it's absolutely obvious from whence this propaganda scream the loudest!
And you know the difference; when Fayose realized it was over for him, he just took his medicine and hibernated but the Igbo won't - still trying to find a way to revenge GEJ's loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election Won't Only Be Between Southwest Vs South East / Just Now:breaking News:3rd Time-another Petrol Tanker Fell Down In Onitsha / Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.