Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday (41354 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Takes His 25th Birthday Celebration To The Streets / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday by Stingard: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Roon9:

Ehn. I didn't bother wasting time on your love. letter. I just discovered you are a troll with an alternate account possibly for yahoo yahoo activities. Let me advice you, go get a job and a life. Loser!
As if you have ever read any literary piece that is more than three paragraphs long grin, a cursory glance through my entire posts on nairaland will reveal that I have never posted anything related to a business venture legitimate or otherwise, my posts aren't even that much, just 28 in number(this included) but going through that was too much work for a mental slouch like you. Little wonder you spend your time hyperventilating over other people's money and what they do with them, those are the people that use their brains for productive activities not poverty stricken nonentities who invest their mental energies into hate, envy and being meddlesome interlopers in other people's lives
Re: Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday by Roon9(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Stingard:

As if you have ever read any literary piece that is more than three paragraphs long grin, a cursory glance through my entire posts on nairaland will reveal that I have never posted anything related to a business venture legitimate or otherwise, my posts aren't even that much, just 28 in number(this included) but going through that was too much work for a mental slouch like you. Little wonder you spend your time hyperventilating over other people's money and what they do with them, those are the people that use their brains for productive activities not poverty stricken nonentities who invest their mental energies into hate, envy and being meddlesome interlopers in other people's lives

Quit jerking on me Gaytard. You are sounding like a broken record. Don't you have a client to rip off this morning. Recalcitrant twerp with a pink brain. This is the last you will hear from me so better jerk off on this as usual. Psychotic, deranged loser. Just go and die. gay!
Re: Reekado Banks Brother Gives Him 25 Customised cakes For His 25th Birthday by Stingard: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Roon9:

Quit jerking on me Gaytard. You are sounding like a broken record. Don't you have a client to rip off this morning. Recalcitrant twerp with a pink brain. This is the last you will hear from me so better jerk off on this as usual. Psychotic, deranged loser. Just go and die. gay!
Yeah, better to sound like a broken record than to be a loser who is perpetually bitter about what successful folks are doing with their own hard earned money. Easy to spot who the loser is between us both, he is the clown who thinks that people who are totally unrelated to him owe him an obligation to spend their money according to his likes and dislikes. I'll just ignore all these puerile and insane rantings of yours and advice you to quit being a parasitic leech, get off your lazy behind and hustle for your own cash, then you can spend it whichever way you want without apology to anyone wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.