Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together (29425 Views)

Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by computerglobal(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Next

Are you planning to get a used or tokunbo vehicle ?

Do you know the condition of the vehicle you are buying?

Ensure you get a comprehensive Vehicle History report for any vehicle you intend to buy.

Avoid buying vehicle with costly hidden problems

Contact us today

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by sureheaven(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sanwo olu looks lean. The stress of campaign.

Plz where did u see Sanwolu in the pictures .
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by iguita: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Seriously, even if Sanwo-olu na rat, him go still win that election. He is the only ONE campaigning, covering the nooks and corners of Lagos, meeting people and everything. It's disappointing but my conclusion is that as at the happenings of today, APC will win this election in Lagos.
Lordofthewest:
When sanwo olu wins next year some flatheaded idiots who don't know sh*t about politics would start wailing upandan how many traditional rulers has jimi agbaje visited? how many town hall meetings has he held with the locals?how many NGOs has he had meetings with?..Pdpigss need to get rid of their entitlement mentality no one is going to hand over power to you simply because u've tried 4times, interaction with the people is what wins election you don't just show up every four years like world cup and expect to win.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by MropeEleniyan00(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
undecided
. Love your signature...SAN
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Lordofthewest(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
I'm telling you, politics is not about sentiments and emotions like our people in the east like to play it na by popularity and how well you familiarize yourself with the people.
iguita:
Seriously, even if Sanwo-olu na rat, him go still win that election. He is the only ONE campaigning, covering the nooks and corners of Lagos, meeting people and everything. It's disappointing but my conclusion is that as at the happenings of today, APC will win this election in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Lankybaby(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
why sanwo olu dey look hagard like this....or am.i the only one seeing this
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by samlake(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
One sided contest...
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by tintingz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Sanwo olu looks lean. The stress of campaign. Abi, he needs a girl to help him manage the stress. A daily massage will do sir. I have my useless ex to dash you sir. She will atleast be useful for the government.

Check my signature for original follow come Samsung fast adaptive charger.
Sanwo Olu is not in any of the pics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by sangresan(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sanwo Olu no dey the pic ooo...Shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
carammel:
I remember one track KWAM1 did for Ambode when he was about to become Governor, he paused the drums and started screaming, Akinwunmi Ambode itesiwaju eko, the next one will be Babajide Sanwo-olu, owun loma le Tinubu kuro leko.

Lol funny you
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Afamed: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lordofthewest:
When sanwo olu wins next year some flatheaded idiots who don't know sh*t about politics would start wailing upandan how many traditional rulers has jimi agbaje visited? how many town hall meetings has he held with the locals?how many NGOs has he had meetings with?..Pdpigss need to get rid of their entitlement mentality no one is going to hand over power to you simply because u've tried 4times, interaction with the people is what wins election you don't just show up every four years like world cup and expect to win.
Ignore those ones. Agbaje himself is a seasonal politician . He's still waiting for Atiku $ to begin his campaign
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by collab: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who the so call KWAM1 Help

OmoManU:
Alhaji not taking this is partisan politics not easy at all. It's less risky for him sha, he's past 60 already, had all the fames, all the wealths, a very successful career of like 4 decades so nothing to fear anymore
Go K1
15 vehicles already donated to the campaign
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by surgical: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Felixalex:
Sanwo Olu don win already
with only your vote better wake up
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by rahman25: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sit down there and be looking for help. Maybe hin be your famiky.

collab:
Who the so call KWAM1 Help

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Joybringer: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
USFOCUS:
Yes, i work as a security guard with salary of 15K, but i can't save enough for this dream of mine (tailor) which has been dieing down. Please people on this forum kindly lend me or give me any amount upto 30K to buy equipment. Please sir/ma kindly help me i pray God will also help you more than what you have in mind to do for me thanks.
3127107889 First bank
08022083055 for any question
Try to sell your phone
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by wealth2al(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Well, i just came to check their native dress style, i like that Desmond own.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by Felixalex(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2018
surgical:
with only your vote better wake up

I actually wish Agbaje would win so that we'll gradually graduate from the current era of godfatherism but he is not doing enough to show he's ready for a fight.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by iguita: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2018
Politics is about consensus and numbers. I was at Oluwole market yesterday and the the iyaoloja put up a banner for Sanwo-olu. Means the dude has almost all the votes from that market.
Lordofthewest:
I'm telling you, politics is not about sentiments and emotions like our people in the east like to play it na by popularity and how well you familiarize yourself with the people.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by surgical: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2018
Felixalex:

I actually wish Agbaje would win so that we'll gradually graduate from the current era of godfatherism but he is not doing enough to show he's ready for a fight.
you are right, that is why there are other candidates, me too I don't trust the agbaje guy,I know him well

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together by daracutie: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
please i need Tinubu contact anybody with the info cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.