Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP (25962 Views)

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Haykinsofficial: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Niorte:
Most of the moderators on this forum are Pro-APC. Whatever topic to weaken opposition party is quickly moved to front page.

Nairaland is Pro-APC

Iffa headbutt u now, ppl will say I'm wicked. Beta stop spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by DBossNG(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by ogundeleai(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lobatan!!!
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by rhymesnoni(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hmm!!!!!
Same set of people rotating and ruling us. 1st is Obasanjo's, Father PDP Son APC, Okupe's. Father PDP and Son APC and Now Clark, Husband PDP and wife APC
My people would be fighting there friends and Brothers for Peanuts... He who has ears
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Walelavender(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
No act of any politician would cause any form of surprise to me in a time like this. It's their season. Not unexpected. Alignment and re-alignment going on. It has nothing to do with the masses. Obviously their personal interest prevails!

Happy defection grin
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by shineeye1: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
Political Prostitutes! Cash and Carry Politicians
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by shineeye1: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Walelavender:
No act of any politician would cause any form of surprise to me in a time like this. It's their season. Not unexpected. Alignment and re-alignment going on. It has nothing to do with the masses. Obviously their personal interest prevails!

Happy defection grin

Dem reason you enter politics before? Na dem comfort dem de reason join.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by michoim(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Na so we dey roll. God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Sholaco: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
Despite losing two young children on one day as a result of frolicking with politicians, I didn't expect her to still be involved in politics.
are you now celebrating that she lost her children? Why all that nonsense?
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by GEEBITE: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Harold Sodipo children are fame seekers.I wonder where her sister Olori Ladun is now since late Oni ife passed on.
dominique:
Despite losing two young children on one day as a result of frolicking with politicians, I didn't expect her to still be involved in politics.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Mankosi: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
That's the game. They have to split so the family don't loose completely on both sides.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Drey1: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ayodele Fayose a sitting governor was investigated and his bank account domiciled in Skye bank was frozen. EFCC invited him to their office even before the expiration of his tenure.
Governor Ortom was accused of corruption and Benue state's bank account was also frozen. Same thing with Akwa Ibom just because they left the demonic party.
An APC governor was caught on 12 different video tapes hiding dollars in his babariga, the court of law supported him. Buhari called him man of integrity for stealing.
Sadly, BUHARI has started setting a new way of perpetrating corruption. They call it Organized Corruption/Stealing....I believe those who are supporting this administration are mentally disturbed sha. APC CHAIN![b]Ayodele Fayose a sitting governor was investigated and his bank account domiciled in Skye bank was frozen. EFCC invited him to their office even before the expiration of his tenure.
Governor Ortom was accused of corruption and Benue state's bank account was also frozen. Same thing with Akwa Ibom just because they left the demonic party.
An APC governor was caught on 12 different video tapes hiding dollars in his babariga, the court of law supported him. Buhari called him man of integrity for stealing.
Sadly, BUHARI has started setting a new way of perpetrating corruption. They call it Organized Corruption/Stealing....I believe those who are supporting this administration are mentally disturbed sha. APC CHAIN![/b]Ayodele Fayose a sitting governor was investigated and his bank account domiciled in Skye bank was frozen. EFCC invited him to their office even before the expiration of his tenure.
Sadly, BUHARI has started setting a new way of perpetrating corruption. They call it Organized Corruption/Stealing....I believe those who are supporting this administration are mentally disturbed sha. APC CHAIN!
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by chidextec: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Its a win win for Clark family. If u know u know grin

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by papiwyte(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pekele007:
grin. What of Asari Dokubo's wife?

Bianca Ojukwu's driver nko?

FFK's mechanic self nko? grin

Confused party
You sound pained at the realization that buhari isn't going anywhere next year.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by kkboy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
Wise Woman

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by FBIL: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
Enstranged olosho.. of an Elder statesman who no longer cares about what she's up to. Everything makes News this time because Igbos and Yorubas are too ''stoopeed'' to set aside their past differences and move Nigeria forward. The North you guys labor for are the most backward lazy thinkers on planet earth. Check out all those countries in Africa with Arabic accent and see how mentally docile they too are, a function of the fact that they're not gifted to rule over intelligent Yorubas and Igbos. But you've failed to forget what transpired when ''children'' like Zik, Awo etc.got leadership prematurely.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Jombom: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
Children of hate we did not hear any such news after Fani Kayode confessed about how he fucqed Bianca Ojuwku toto blueblack.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by GoldHorse(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Clarks using head I win, tail you loose strategy. Kontunu lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by NairaMaster1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
globalresource:
Na Wa oooo

Are you shocked?

She's Afonja
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Zaikon(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
latsy:
She has no electoral value.

Lol she has no electoral value then or now
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Zaikon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
rhymesnoni:
Hmm!!!!!
Same set of people rotating and ruling us. 1st is Obasanjo's, Father PDP Son APC, Okupe's. Father PDP and Son APC and Now Clark, Husband PDP and wife APC
My people would be fighting there friends and Brothers for Peanuts... He who has ears

Let him use it wisely

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Pablo265: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
Who him triple A I believe

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by ibori1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
ibori1:
for those that took arsenal 1x i hope u r enjoying ur money,m6 odd is not fixed it's a magic if u know what i mean
saudi Arabia
Al shabab wins
all faisali 1x
for u once again

how was it now,hope u guys staked it, just look at livscore to confirm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

magic
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by deomelo: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by john650(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
When your wife joins another political party, it means you're not meeting all her needs.
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Yankee101: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
These people follow money

The sooner you know the better
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by surgical: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
dominique:
The woman get long throat no be small
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by Gboliwe: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09am On Dec 07, 2018
The PAW PAW wey “Ol Pa” Clark don SQUEEZE taya? grin

Dem go squeeze an taya for APC ke.

She never explain how TWO SONS DIED on the altar of politics? undecided

Madam, go back to Pa Clark!
You thought you could use “bottom pawa” to enter Delta Politics huhn? cheesy

Back to ya village jor! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops / Akwa Ibom Bridge The Longest In Africa? / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.