Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) (47969 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Two Ladies Gang-Raped And Killed In Kumasi, Ghana (Graphic photos) / Boy Who Killed His Butcher Boss In Delta State Arrested In Ghana (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Isoright
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by deafeyez: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Your GF's breastmilk
WOW
HOPE YOU LOVE THE TASTE.
SORRY YOUR GF HAS NO MILK. :-D
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Guys run from every violence. Let them call you a coward . Avoid fight at all cost.

If you are cheated leave the money ,alive you will make more money in life with faith and hard work.
Your girlfriend snatched? Leave am for them, if she truly loved you she wouldn't go with them in the first place.

Don't even dare go settle fight. I lost a friend to peace making three years ago. He go settle fight , blow landed on his chest and down he went.

Always Watch violence from afar.

My peace of advice.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Kyrestas: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
i wouldn't believed such stories, the story didn't started correct and it ended without a meany rubish gossip,
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by dierich: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
Sixaxis:
God bless the dead..
too much of Tupac..........�
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
He was stabbed on his neck at pokuase Accra Ghana by a 17 year old boy. This same boy alleged stabbed a guy last week and nothing was done about it. Ghanaians hate Nigerians because we progress more than them here. And Nigerians too are too stubborn ,we are stronger yet we are weak. I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts seeing my fellow Nigerian misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by selfmadeboss: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
i hate the way nigerians tell news. they dont tell u what lead to the stabbing. what if he was trying to stab the conductor and the conductor over powered him and got him stabbed. man i have travelled far and wide and i tell you , nigerians are real pieces of shit. i am very sure that if you dig deep, u will see that it the nigerian guy's fault. ghanians aint this violent
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
gbadexy:
RIP young man! His picture does not look like that of a troublemaker. The incidence should be investigated and the culprit brought to book.

Is it written on the face?
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Sixaxis: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
dierich:

too much of Tupac..........�

I swear down!
I sight you bruh grin
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
All still boils down to Nigeria's bad economy that's y Nigerians travel to hustle in Ghana. We shall send baba back to daura. Let's be atikulated
so, it is bad economy that carried Israelis to USA?

It is bad economy that brought Lebanese and Chinese to Nigeria?

It is bad economy that chased Drake, Justin Bieber and Co out of Canada to the USA?

How come Venezuela is not empty because of bad economy?

Opportunities take people out of their countries, not necessarily bad economy. If there are opportunities outside the country, people will leave for them. There are Americans that leave America to France or England for job opportunities.

This guy probably left Nigeria before Buhari came into power, Patoranking's family lived in Ghana many years ago, Mr. Eazi was in Ghana years ago..... So, calm down on all that talk about Buhari and Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
All still boils down to Nigeria's bad economy that's y Nigerians travel to hustle in Ghana. We shall send baba back to daura. Let's be atikulated

You dare politicize this... U deserve curses
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Amidst the political heat, economic tension bedeviling the country, & insecurity or insurgency cases recurrent in the North East of Nigeria, We really need to educate & ring it to our youths head that by facts & figure, Nigeria is by far better than Ghana, South Africa & the rest of African countries. I am a traveller & have been to most of these countries & I must confess they are nothing close to Nigeria in business opportunity & economic strength.

The only problem is that we Nigerians are naturally accustomed to laziness, lacks innovation, detest mental challenge, turn blind eye & pay lip service to human capacity development, dogmatic & overly narcissistic & sadistic, engrossed and lost in the shadow of our own ego pedalling, culturally rooted or rumours attached, overly engrossed with negative energy such that we don't want to see anything good in the world around us, pay less attention to details, psychologically & emotionally attached to mischievous news & association, associated with administrative self centeredness or greed and virtually. Out of nothing we want everything purported in the light of extravagance and materialism; fast money, fast life & fast cars.

Lastly we detest each other home & abroad. We claim we are politically & academically informed but believe me, we are so disunited, inconsistent, ethnocentric, religious and politically embittered & imbued with rift that even 92% of the PhD holder are awashed in the hallow of their own ignorance of a progressive global village and values. Lastly, Nigerians want everything free that's why the cheapest goods are found & sold in Nigeria; name it. That is why our economy, finances & business defile the postulations of Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge & Yale University as businesses cripples in awe .

We want everything for free; free water, free oxygen, free housing, free road network, free utility & social infrastructure, free husband, free wife, free job, free money, free government, free health care, free education, free peace, free date, free relationship, free border. We only know how to receive life but we are not ready to give life. We all want sacrifice but we are not ready to stake in sacrifices.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by dantastic01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
angry
"Thou shalt not chest-beat without thy gun"
Matthew 3 v 73, The Holy Bible
RIP
Abeg how can i get a copy of this Bible?
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by nokatakata: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hassan88:
He was stabbed on his neck at pokuase Accra Ghana by a 17 year old boy. This same boy alleged stabbed a guy last week and nothing was done about it. Ghanaians hate Nigerians because we progress more than them here. And Nigerians too are too stubborn ,we are stronger yet we are weak. I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts seeing my fellow Nigerian misbehaving.

Keep quiet and stop that rubbish talk of you progress more than people. Many Nigerians don't behave themselves in another country. Nigerians also get stabbed back in their country even over 20naira. Nigerian police men kill conductors here because of 20 N bribe.

This is what happens when some funny iPods always claim they are brave and call other people cowards. The same nonsense attitude they export to other countries and they get killed. Only God knows what he did to get stabbed.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Greenbirth: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
To tell you the truth, the Ghanaian people hate Nigerians to the core. Very wicked.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Greenbirth: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
nokatakata:

Keep quiet and stop that rubbish talk of you progress more than people. Many Nigerians don't behave themselves in another country. Nigerians also get stabbed back in their country even over 20naira. Nigerian police men kill conductors here because of 20 N bribe.

This is what happens when some funny iPods always claim they are brave and call other people cowards. The same nonsense attitude they export to other countries and they get killed. Only God knows what he did to get stabbed.
Mr chief judge, only God of fire will fire that your mouth there for passing on judgement on the issue that you don't know the details. African man.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by nokatakata: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Greenbirth:
Mr chief judge, only God of fire will fire that your mouth there for passing on judgement on the issue that you don't know the details. African man.

You can either learn or go about chest beating in another man's country forming brave and get silenced.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
Radiant1020:
So much hate and bitterness in this world...
Let love lead
I don't understand. People kill easily as if its a pride to do so.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
dailyboy:
nigerians should invest their country than be killed outside.

Dailyboy na where you wan dey thief you dey look for

Notting bad if you start am
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Greenbirth: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2018
nokatakata:

You can either learn or go about chest beating in another man's country forming brave and get silenced.
Mr Japanese, you better face your front.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Anduku: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2018
RIP bro
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by sunbreaker: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
which types of job is in Ghana other than 419 Nigerian are engaged there?
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2018
nokatakata:

I am not sure you read the last part of my message. You must be drunk for telling me to keep quiet,
When the alcohol goes in, stupid things come out from a coward like you. Next time If you must drink and Comment nonsense , drink Pepsi. ( yes, I will still say it. Most Nigerians that are doing businesses progress more than them . It's a fact that I know very well while others constitute nuisance and are pains in our necks. most Ghanaian youth are into land guard, breaking buildings of you Dnt comply and that's where they get their daily breads from.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by dierich: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sixaxis:

I swear down! I sight you bruh grin
u must be Tupac fans, likewise I am.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by Sixaxis: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
dierich:

u must be Tupac fans, likewise I am.

A die hard..
From 2pacalypse to posthumous...I gat all.
Re: Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) by dierich: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Sixaxis:

A die hard.. From 2pacalypse to posthumous...I gat all.
nice to meet someone like me

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.