Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Phone Was Stolen And The Owner Is Still Using My Number. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Phone Was Stolen And The Owner Is Still Using My Number. (371 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Was Stolen And The Owner Is Still Using My Number. by mubaking: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
My phone got missing at my office. I got a new phone and I have been too busy to retrieve my line due to the the request of court affidavit. But today someone was coming to meet me and the person claimed she called my line(the stolen lline) and I was shouting and insulting her. please I will love to Know how to track the person.
Re: My Phone Was Stolen And The Owner Is Still Using My Number. by keryj(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
Report the stole phone to SARS. They will ask for receipt and the phone pack. Then you will pay 10k ( depends) for tracking.

Even if the person uses another sim in the phone, it can be tracked as long as their is a simple in it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Assaults Two Policemen With Broken Bottle / How Herdsmen Killed My Husband On Christmas Eve’ / Lady Punishes Cab Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Iphone 8; Asks Him To Crawl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.