Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Receive sense .God Is No Longer At Shiloh. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receive sense .God Is No Longer At Shiloh. (391 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive sense .God Is No Longer At Shiloh. by babeosisi: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
God has left shiloh sadly my people are gathering there to be scammed

Now see what became of Shiloh and why Shiloh is not the location for us believers in Christ.

Psalm 78 v 60
Then he abandoned his dwelling at Shiloh, the Tabernacle where he had lived among the people.

Jer7 v 12 'Go now to the place at Shiloh where I once put the Tabernacle that bore my name. See what I did there because of all the wickedness of my people, the Israelites.

Jer 7 v 14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

Jer 26 v 6 then I will destroy this Temple as I destroyed Shiloh, the place where the Tabernacle was located. And I will make Jerusalem an object of cursing in every nation on earth.’”

Jer 26 v 9 What right do you have to prophesy in the LORD’s name that this Temple will be destroyed like Shiloh?

You see from scripture, Shiloh had its time of glory and then was destroyed.
God is not in Shiloh

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth:Our Lord Jesus Christ Was Crucified On Thursday, Not Friday / I Don't Know Why People Consider Jesus' Deity Outrageous / OPINION: Chibok Meets Prophet TB Joshua (the Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.