Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo (35632 Views)

Chika Ike Rocks All White In Adorable Photos / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
folake4u:
Igbo Amaka! cool.

I respect this lady for keeping her private life off social media.
And MERCY JOHNSON
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Womb-checkers and sperm-counters on NL will be like:

“ONLY ONE CHILD? shocked WHERE ARE THE ODAS”? shocked
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
BeeQ:
Stephanie Linus goes all white including in a white background giving an adorable look. She looks so angelic in it!

See photo: www.AprokoGist247.me

She's extraordinarily gorgeous.
www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
pretty gal
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
I want to see a pic of her and her rich hubby. Sexy power couple.
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by naijanaso: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote

Keep quiet if you don't have anything to say. She was divorced by her former husband for infidelity.[/quote]

Did you really read what happened between her and that guy? This girl tried all she could to keep the marriage but to no avail. She is still one of the best in Nollywood..
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by UrVillagePpl: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Always gorgeous.

One of the only 3 Nollywood actresses that has never had ANY negative or bad news about them.

Keep it up pretty lady.

YOU ROCK!

huncle biko, who r d remaining 2
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
She is my actress for real, I believe you Steph
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by CDCEO001: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Always beautiful. She is not even aging.
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Always gorgeous.

One of the only 3 Nollywood actresses that has never had ANY negative or bad news about them.

Keep it up pretty lady.

YOU ROCK!
who are the others
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Ranchhoddas: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Womb-checkers and sperm-counters on NL will be like:

“ONLY ONE CHILD? shocked WHERE ARE THE ODAS”? shocked
You are the first and only person to have mentioned this on this thread.
Perhaps you are the real womb-monitor.
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are the first and only person to have mentioned this on this thread.
Perhaps you are the real womb-monitor.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by gkellz: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Always gorgeous.

One of the only 3 Nollywood actresses that has never had ANY negative or bad news about them.michael essien don finish her kpekus since now

Keep it up pretty lady.

YOU ROCK!
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by ideylaff: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Always gorgeous.

Keep it up pretty lady.

YOU ROCK!

LoL she dated good luck Goodluck Jonathan while Genevieve Dated Oronto Douglas ..

It caused an issue between her and Genevieve Nnaji as it was Oronto Douglas Genevieve introduced her to but she went behind and dated Goodluck Jonathan.

They frequented Aso Rock House 3 many times during Jonathan’s reign as President.

You think all Genevieve land projects in Abuja and Ghana is from acting ......

People can be very gullible damn.

Yes that’s the only person I know she dated
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by oneTIMEman(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2018
When Bollywood issa goal.
Not now anymore... Kid's everywhere
Re: Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo by Davoski222: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Always gorgeous.

Keep it up pretty lady.

YOU ROCK!
Really Google her divorce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Baba Suwe Arrives Nigeria from U.S. Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.