Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bulk Sms - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Bulk Sms (1711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms by daked: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
i know of bulk sms reseller but how does one set up the main business ? like hosting you buy servers,bla,bla , or get a reseller soo bulk sms you do what or get a reseller
Re: Bulk Sms by schneid: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
all you need is to get a bulk sms merchant or a reseller who can provide you with sub resller account. For the hosting and domain name, it will be done for you, you just choose the domain name of choice and thats it. OR, you can register the domain name yourself, get an hostiing account and give the merchant your ftp password to upload for you. With 15k, I can help you get the whole thing setup. plus proposals to get clients like church, schools, corporate organisations etc/ call me on 08052214265
Re: Bulk Sms by Dizzy001(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
what he means is that how does that messenger/reseller establish itself,it cant be a reseller also
Re: Bulk Sms by daked: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
exactly how/what is their main root/foundation, how did they start, is it contracts with mtn, glo, e.t.c or what ?
Re: Bulk Sms by SMSNiaga(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2011
i invite u dear, to use www.gremasms.com to send cheap customised or bulk sms to friends or groups with ur cool sender id. very simple. log onto www.gremasms.com now and sign up free. receive 2 free sms on sign up.
Re: Bulk Sms by showvic(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2011
To start the surt of bulk sms site you are talking about, you have to have your own SMS gateway. With your own sms gateway, you will be able to send sms from your bulk sms site for as low as #0.70

Another thing you get is the ability to receive sms text to your long code number which you will have from any where in the world.

I might not be able to give you all the info now because I actually want to start my own SMS biz and currently researching to find out all I can about it plus the best gateway service providers.
Re: Bulk Sms by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2011
You are correct about all that.
Re: Bulk Sms by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
hello, resale biz is very lucrative, it may come in contract bases or what your site can deliver. during PDP primaries I hook up some politicians and send out bulk sms for campaign awareness. I made closely to 2mil. check out my site www.jenacsms.com and see by ur self, no time
Re: Bulk Sms by DesolaSMS: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.rapidnigeria.com
Signup @ www.rapidnigeria.com/signup.php  and  buy SMS from N1/SMS

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@rapidnigeria.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bulk Sms by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
I have been doing research on this too because i want to set up my own bulk sms website I discovered must Nigerian sms website are also reseller too so why can't i also get those they buy from in abroad and also become a reseller
Re: Bulk Sms by Judesms(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2011
I initially wanted to own my own sms site but after finding out what it takes to own a site and always be online, things like that i had to slow down.
Presently i make up to 90,000 naira doing nothing. Thanks to www.wesmsyou.com. I am a business class reseller with them. I provide companies that need sms and they pay me 15% of whatever amount the company pays them.
Whenever the company purchases sms, with or without my knowledge, they pay me.
So right now i dont even need a bulk sms website to make money online, lol
Re: Bulk Sms by eddygalvin: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2011
You dont really own a business reselling sms. Although being a reseller is the fastest and cheapest way to start bulk sms biz.
Building your costum bulk sms website is the best way to start.
Re: Bulk Sms by nyabingi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
check out this site www.SmsRoyale.com it has all the features you need as you send SMS for as low as .80 kobo per unit, plus you can also sign up to become a reseller and make cool money!!
Re: Bulk Sms by ojochidem(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
We can help you set up your own Bulk SMS websitem. We offer one of the BEST SMS services around. A trial will convince you.

www.kudiSMS.net

Call/Text: 07039338949
Re: Bulk Sms by adewaleh(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2013
we provide instant delivery, online payment, sending message to all network provider in Nigeria at 1unit/SMS.
Reseller Option. which will allow you to have other resellers under you
visit www.linkmysms.com to get started.
Re: Bulk Sms by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
www.mobilesms24.com is an ideal example of what you are talking about. Visit it and copy the simple set-up.
Re: Bulk Sms by hilaryiwens05: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tripleclick SMS offer a sms website + domain + hosting for JUST 10k. Resellers can buy sms unit @1naira per unit. Visit www.tripleclicksms.com for more details. Call 08182428991 or BBM: 28B80E4B
Re: Bulk Sms by Onlinebiz2012: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Do you own a bulk sms website ? Do you need a java application and android application for your bulk sms website ?

Call me on 07063945876 or whatsapp to get your own java application or android application for your bulk sms business
Re: Bulk Sms by bug24(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Daily sms vouchers posted free on www.ipagesmsbank.com

Units: 50

Voucher: iPAGE72516567013

Re: Bulk Sms by Youngzedd(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
NetBulkSMS.com is the Bulk Sms provider with customize sender ID, we have made names in bulk sms business that is why we are master in our field. We have professional workers working day and night to provide the most suitable service to our client all over the country.

Looking for bulks sms in Nigeria?, We are expert in terms of bulk sms service for your campaign, notifications/alerts etc try us today and you will be satisfied with the service that will be rendered to you by our professional workers. Visit us today for the best service.

Thousands of happy customers can never be wrong. Why not try us today.
Re: Bulk Sms by jackles: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2014
looking for a reliable bulk sms website in Nigeria?

www.jacklesms.com
Re: Bulk Sms by chinwe50: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com

(1) (Reply)

Mkety: Get A Professional Websites At Your Pocket Price, Free Domain With Host / Web Hosting From 500 Naira Per Month / Need Website For Free Dot Com Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.